Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great personalized wine tour.

My friend and I have visited Kelowna and its wineries a few times, but decided we wanted more of a... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
s0ccermom
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
Perfect day!

My fiance and I spent the day touring Kelowna & Naramata wineries with Tom, and everything about... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Glenn E

All reviews thank you so much wine tour oliver gems industry region okanagan wineries winery wines lake
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

After extremely short notice and being slighted by another company. Tom came to the rescue and gave us a better, more affordable and more extensive private tour. He was so knowledgeable and helpful for me being in a wheelchair, he took amazing pictures of our group at each stop, and he even took the time to say hello to my kids on FaceTime as Santa! I can not recommend him enough, we had such a great day!! Thank you so much Tom!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We had a group of 10 friends and Tom took us around Kelowna for the afternoon. SANTA TOM IS GREAT! He is so full of information about the area, the local wines and the industry that we all (even having grown up in the Okanagan) had an "I didn't know that!" moment throughout the afternoon. With our big group of mixed tastes and very little specifics of what types of wines we liked ahead of time Tom picked fabulous wineries that we all enjoyed! It was an all around amazing experience!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Spent the afternoon with Tom on a customized tour. He spent time with us to get an idea of what we like and took us to some great wineries in the Kelowna area. We learned some new things about wine making (and drinking), and would definitely recommend Tom!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We (a group of 8 girls) did a wine tour in the Oliver/OK falls area. This was the best wine tour I have been on. Santa knew tons of history about the area. We told him which wineries and he scheduled the day perfectly.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience all around,Santa Tom was knowledgeable, personable and very accommodating, loved it would highly recommend him

Date of experience: August 2017