Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best tour we’ve had

Tom did an excellent job. We had visited the Penticton area previously and tried other wine tours... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2019
Brittney A
Wine tour with our neighbours

Tom did an excellent job of touring as around the local wineries , we had an excellent time and got... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2019
truckergump
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Tom, our tour guide, was very informative, friendly and obliging. He chose a great selection of wineries for us to sample and gave us very useful and impartial advice. It was great value for money and I would highly recommend it for anyone visiting this area.
Denise & John
Isle of Wight, UK

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I live in Summerland and have visited some of the wineries, but when I had visitors come from the UK, i decided to book Tom so that I could enjoy the wine as well. Tom gave us a fabulous tour of wineries I hadn't been to and a couple I had been, but I learned so much more about wines. Tom is very knowledgeable of the area, wines and we had a great time. We highly recommend Tom and Savour the Okanagan Tours. We'll definitely do it again.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank jitaylor2249
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I have visited Kelowna and its wineries a few times, but decided we wanted more of a personalized wine tour of the Lake country wineries. We wanted someone who knew the area, and after reading reviews, decided on Savour the Okanagen. Tom was very prompt on his pick up, and certainly didnt disappoint us on the tour. As he grew up in the area he was a wealth of knowledge. The wineries he chose for us were all amazing!! Loved everything about the tour, many Thanks Tom!! P.S.- what were the chances of running into you that night!! You definately look at home on that bike!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank s0ccermom
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My fiance and I spent the day touring Kelowna & Naramata wineries with Tom, and everything about our day was absolutely perfect. Having spent a lot of time in Kelowna over the past number of years ourselves, and having visited a lot of the wineries in the region already, Tom managed to pull a whole day's worth of new, unique, and fantastic wineries out that we'd never been to.

He was extremely knowledgeable about not only the region, but the wines and wine-making process itself, and made for a fantastic time from start to finish. 100% would recommend Savour the Okanagan to anyone, regardless of whether you're new to the region or already well-versed in Okanagan wines.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Santa Tom for an awesome day out in Lake Country! We brought my parents out for vacation and Tom provided us with a fun-filled day of wine tours and history lessons with lots of consideration for our tastes and for my dad’s mobility issues. Santa is the only tour guide you need and if you behave he might visit you in December!

Date of experience: July 2018