Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best tour we’ve had

Tom did an excellent job. We had visited the Penticton area previously and tried other wine tours... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2019
Brittney A
Wine tour with our neighbours

Tom did an excellent job of touring as around the local wineries , we had an excellent time and got... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2019
truckergump
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

I live and work in the beautiful Okanagan, so I have been on my fair share of wine tours, and Tom is one of the best! He was funny, informative, professional, a fantastic driver, and kept our bachelorette group fully entertained and hydrated during a full day of touring in the South Okanagan. Cannot recommend Tom and his company enough!

1  Thank Caitlin B
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Tom took us out for my bachelorette and we had an amazing time! He was professional, fun, informative and a good driver. We liked the Wineries he took us to and the photos he took were awesome! Highly recommended by all us girls :)

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Tom, our tour guide, was very informative, friendly and obliging. He chose a great selection of wineries for us to sample and gave us very useful and impartial advice. It was great value for money and I would highly recommend it for anyone visiting this area.
Denise & John
Isle of Wight, UK

1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I live in Summerland and have visited some of the wineries, but when I had visitors come from the UK, i decided to book Tom so that I could enjoy the wine as well. Tom gave us a fabulous tour of wineries I hadn't been to and a couple I had been, but I learned so much more about wines. Tom is very knowledgeable of the area, wines and we had a great time. We highly recommend Tom and Savour the Okanagan Tours. We'll definitely do it again.

1  Thank jitaylor2249
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I have visited Kelowna and its wineries a few times, but decided we wanted more of a personalized wine tour of the Lake country wineries. We wanted someone who knew the area, and after reading reviews, decided on Savour the Okanagen. Tom was very prompt on his pick up, and certainly didnt disappoint us on the tour. As he grew up in the area he was a wealth of knowledge. The wineries he chose for us were all amazing!! Loved everything about the tour, many Thanks Tom!! P.S.- what were the chances of running into you that night!! You definately look at home on that bike!

Date of experience: August 2018