Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Full Day West Kelowna Wine Trail Standard Tours

Book in advance
from
US$157.43
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Teehouse Wine Tours
from US$157.43
More Info
from US$157.43
More Info
All reviews wine tour candid photos tour leader extra stops unforgettable experience mission hill okanagan region took pictures his knowledge arthur lynda insight relationship lake
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2021

I was looking to book a wine tour in the Okanagan region for a group of friends and myself. I was stuck between a few of the touring options available, and in the end went with Teehouse Wine Tours. I made the right choice. The tour that we received was beyond any expectation I had. Arthur was the best possible tour guide I could have asked for. From the genuine care that he had in ensuring our tour experience was nothing short of unforgettable; to his generous and accommodating agenda, it was excellent. When I think back on this wine tour on why it was so great, Arthur will always stand out. He deserves all the praise he receives, and I consider myself privileged to have gone on the tour with him.

Date of experience: July 2021
Arthur W, Owner at Teehouse Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2021

Thank you for choosing Teehouse Wine Tours.

It was truly our pleasure to host your party in the beautiful Okanagan Wine Country.

We look forward to hosting your group again in the future!

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Teehouse Wine tours gave my friends and I an absolute memorable experience!

Arthur was very nice and kind at letting us all enjoy our time at each wine stop on our tour. Not making us feel rushed at all. Arthur was very knowledgeable and informative about not only just the wineries but about Kelowna aswell.
We toured and enjoyed the Lake Country wineries and learned so much at each stop.

Being our first official guided wine tour it was amazing!
I highly recommend booking with Teehouse wine tours, I know we can’t wait to book with Lynda and Arthur again!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review TEEHOUSE Wine Tours.

We're delighted to hear that you had a great time in our beautiful Okanagan wine country!

Looking forward to your future travel with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2021

If you want the best wine tour experience I suggest you book with Teehouse Wine Tours!!!
Arthur is the best!!! He was so friendly and nice from the very beginning, he knew a lot about Kelowna and wine tours and was great at telling us about throughout the day. If it’s your first time he was so nice to explain wine etiquette aswell. he would go into winery first and make sure everything was set up and we were ready to head straight in. We never felt rushed and enjoyed every bit! He had water and snacks on board aswell! It was a fantastic first wine tour experience and I know I will definitely be booking with tee house wine tours for more to come !

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

It has been our great pleasure hosting you in the Okanagan Wine country.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed July 4, 2021 via mobile

We just completed a private wine tour yesterday with Teehouse and had a great experience. Right from the start the communication with Lynda was fantastic. She was very quick to respond and was so easy to book with. It was so nice to have Lynda take care of all of our bookings for us. I was impressed from the start and it only got better.

Arthur picked us up…. he was super friendly and the van was immaculate. Arthur was a great guide with tons of information about the area. He took care of us very well by providing water and snacks. He was attentive to making sure we were okay on our drive and even went out of his way at the end to accommodate us. It was so nice to have Arthur check us in to our wineries and take pictures of our experience as we went.

Our only teeny tiny comment (to keep it real) was at the end some of our bottles and our friends wine bottles got a bit mixed together so we had to do some sorting but that was easily taken care of.

I am SO grateful to have hired Teehouse for our tour because it was our friends first trip and he made it a very positive and memorable experience.

Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Arthur W, Owner at Teehouse Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words.

We're delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your tour in the beautiful Okanagan wine country.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed July 3, 2021

We booked a wine tour for 22 people with a customized itinerary and truly had the most incredible experience with Tee House Wine Tours.
From the very start, Lynda was so helpful and gave us the best advice as she helped plan our itinerary. Lynda provided exceptional service from start to finish and we’re so happy to have had the pleasure of working with her. After we planned our wine tour, Lynda went above and beyond and provided additional support as I asked her for advice on vendors for my upcoming wedding in Kelowna! I’m so thankful for all that Lynda did!
On the day of the wine tour, we were greeted by two awesome drivers, Arthur and Gerry, who did a great job in ensuring that we had the most incredible day.
We had the BEST experience with Lynda, Arthur, Gerry and Tee House Wine Tours and I would highly recommend booking a trip/tour with them. I look forward to booking with them again when I’m back in Kelowna.

Date of experience: June 2021
Arthur W, Owner at Teehouse Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2021

Firstly, a very overdue Congratulations.

It has been a great pleasure hosting your wedding party in our wine country.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

Lynda and I would like to extend our appreciation to Gerry of Wine Boss Tours for the joint venture.

Congratulations again.