Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Full Day West Kelowna Wine Trail Standard Tours

Book in advance
from
US$157.43
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Teehouse Wine Tours
from US$157.43
More Info
from US$157.43
More Info
All reviews wine tour candid photos tour leader extra stops unforgettable experience mission hill okanagan region took pictures his knowledge arthur lynda insight relationship lake
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

The tour that we were taken on exceeded any expectations I had. Arthur was the best tour guide possible for something like this. His genuine and knowledgeable insight was amazing the whole tour and he made everyone feel so welcomed. Arthur will stand out as the biggest memory of this wine tour. He deserves all the praise anyone gives him.

Date of experience: July 2021
Arthur W, Owner at Teehouse Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking time to write a review.

We're delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your first wine tour in the beautiful Okanagan.

It has been our great pleasure to host your party.

Reviewed July 14, 2021

Lynda stepped up magnificently to organize an afternoon tour for the two of us with minimal notice. She understood our intentions right away and addressed them very efficiently and personably.

Arthur kindly took photos at all of our five stops and emailed them to us right after the trip. They are delightful memories. His service was generous, thoughtful and gracious, right down to the finish line when he carried our two cases of wine down a set of steps into our B and B.

The tour exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our recent BC holiday. We have been reliving every moment of it since, together and with family and friends.

1  Thank Mike P

Thank you for taking your time to review Teehouse Wine Tours.

It was truly our pleasure to host you both in the beautiful Okanagan Wine Country.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed July 13, 2021

I was looking to book a wine tour in the Okanagan region for a group of friends and myself. I was stuck between a few of the touring options available, and in the end went with Teehouse Wine Tours. I made the right choice. The tour that we received was beyond any expectation I had. Arthur was the best possible tour guide I could have asked for. From the genuine care that he had in ensuring our tour experience was nothing short of unforgettable; to his generous and accommodating agenda, it was excellent. When I think back on this wine tour on why it was so great, Arthur will always stand out. He deserves all the praise he receives, and I consider myself privileged to have gone on the tour with him.

Date of experience: July 2021
Arthur W, Owner at Teehouse Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2021

Thank you for choosing Teehouse Wine Tours.

It was truly our pleasure to host your party in the beautiful Okanagan Wine Country.

We look forward to hosting your group again in the future!

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Teehouse Wine tours gave my friends and I an absolute memorable experience!

Arthur was very nice and kind at letting us all enjoy our time at each wine stop on our tour. Not making us feel rushed at all. Arthur was very knowledgeable and informative about not only just the wineries but about Kelowna aswell.
We toured and enjoyed the Lake Country wineries and learned so much at each stop.

Being our first official guided wine tour it was amazing!
I highly recommend booking with Teehouse wine tours, I know we can’t wait to book with Lynda and Arthur again!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review TEEHOUSE Wine Tours.

We're delighted to hear that you had a great time in our beautiful Okanagan wine country!

Looking forward to your future travel with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2021

If you want the best wine tour experience I suggest you book with Teehouse Wine Tours!!!
Arthur is the best!!! He was so friendly and nice from the very beginning, he knew a lot about Kelowna and wine tours and was great at telling us about throughout the day. If it’s your first time he was so nice to explain wine etiquette aswell. he would go into winery first and make sure everything was set up and we were ready to head straight in. We never felt rushed and enjoyed every bit! He had water and snacks on board aswell! It was a fantastic first wine tour experience and I know I will definitely be booking with tee house wine tours for more to come !

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

It has been our great pleasure hosting you in the Okanagan Wine country.

We look forward to hosting you again.