“Found the restaurant to be a little oddZ”

Raudz Regional Table
Ranked #4 of 645 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Bread was extra. No reservations. Long wait. OK, don't mean to sound like a big snob but I just didn't get it. Food was just OK. Not great. Not bad. Just a little weird (I had the fish with a raspberry topping (?)). Not sure what I'm missing, but wouldn't go back.

2  Thank Creepela

Reviewed 18 February 2012

With five friends, we visited Raudz last Sunday on our way back to Australia (the home of fine food and wine) after skiing in the Monashee mountains. We had done the same with a different group last year, and once again were all overwhelmed by the quality of food, wine and service. Superb, fresh local ingredients put together in innovative and fun ways (e.g. crab cappuccino), great advice about local wines and menu selection by Grant, our impeccably professional, friendly waiter who remembered me from last year. Casual environment (a communal table for groups which works), great open view of active kitchen and entertainment to read on the walls. This place is very, very good.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Wow...start off with the Liquid Chef's who make fresh fruit compotes for your drinks...really unique and delicious concoctions....and the food is as interesting and devine as the drinks! Wish I could eat and drink there every day!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Great service. Accommodating staff. Wonderful, but expensive cocktails. Everything on the menu was amazing except the Calamari (grilled tubes with tomato olive stuffing, crisp tentacles roasted cauliflower). The combination of sundried tomatoes and olives on top of pickled cauliflower was so dense and rich and there was so much of it, it actually sickened me to eat more than two. I took it away with me, but it could've lasted for days at that rate.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

This is a real surprise. Excellent food, friendly service. Big city experience in a small town.