Comfort Suites Kelowna
  • Pool
US$253
US$227
FourPoints.com
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$184
US$243
US$227
US$196
getaroom.com
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$209
TripAdvisor
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$182
TripAdvisor
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$575
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitehot tubfree breakfastfridge and microwavebreakfast roomyogurtsitting areahot breakfastnice poolgreat place to stayhockey tournamentwould stay againhousekeeping staffliquor storehome away from homenice stay
Reviewed April 14, 2011

You will not be disappointed if you stay here! My first impression was the staff. I work for a well-known hotel chain as a Guest Service Agent, so I'm always aware if the staff seem as if they like their job and want to help the guests. They were absolutely wonderful! The evening GSA was happy to help me when I had to change rooms for a nicer location, and she didn't get irritated. You can tell they enjoy what they do. The GSA who works in the morning, was so nice! She gave me ideas on where to go in Kelowna, and helped me out with maps.

The room was beautiful. I really appreciated the modern decor, and it was so spacious. The living area and kitchenette made it nicer since we were there for more than 1 night. Everything was perfectly clean. One thing that really made me love this hotel was that they are so conscious of the environment. They are very green, and have little bins in the rooms for recycling. I find this so refreshing! Living in the States, you notice that a lot of hotels could care less about these things.

The breakfast was great! I especially loved the coffee machine that brewed the coffee fresh right into your cup. The bacon, eggs, and waffles were all great! The pool area was clean, and very nice. Loved the hot tub! I honestly can't complain at all about my stay! I will be returning to this hotel when I go back to Kelowna!

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RachelRae6
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Stayed here on Feb, 25 for our 33 anniversary. Beautiful facility, great decor, nice sitting area in room, very quiet, enen tho we were on side that faced highway, room 411, no highway noise at all. Even tho the place was filled with kids hockey teams, and breakfast area was busy, was no problem, all kids were well behaved. We really liked that they had a second table set at other end of breakfst area with a extra toaster, microwave, bread, pasteries, etc, and bacon and eggs to take the strain of lineups at main station. Found ALL staff extremely friendly and professional. Will definately return.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rubrown5
Reviewed March 10, 2011

This place was so highly rated on tripadvisor that we stayed in the honeymoon suite on our wedding night. That was the only mistake I made that day.

The HVAC sounded like a plane landing in the next room, and even though we visited the hotel a week prior, they said the noise would definitely be dealt with before our stay. When we checked in they had no idea about the noise.

Generally no amenities, unless you like eating from a vending machine. We woke up starving and had to eat party favours from the night before.

On the up side, half the suite was beautiful! The bedroom had high ceilings and a great jacuzzi tub. The only downside was the horrible view of a parking lot.

It's a good thing our wedding was so awesome otherwise this place would really have got us down.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank muunkky
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a week - and I cannot come up with one thing to complain about.....everything from the service, to the rooms, to the breakfast buffet was above any hotel we have stayed at and I simply cannot say enough about this hidden gem!! Special thanks to Laura and Lany For all their smiles and for making the hotel such a great place to stay.......from the "homeless family"!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Minimom4
Reviewed February 28, 2011

My husband and I went to Kelowna to purchase a car and stayed at this hotel. I have to say that hotel is beautifully decorated and clean which is something you notice as soon as you walk into the lobby. We chose this hotel because it was very close to where we needed to go and I'm glad we did. We chose an executive room but it was not what I was expecting in a typical hotel room, it was great! I loved all the pillows on the bed and the mattress was very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean as was the room, we also loved having the microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and wireless Internet! I even took advantage of the hot tub, pool and waterslide. We both had a very relaxing stay and a good night sleep. I also have to mention the free continental breakfast was amazing and the room rates were very affordable. I would definately return. Thanks!
Suzanne