Comfort Suites Kelowna
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$153
Hotwire.com
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$110
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$173
US$155
BestWestern.com
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$92
US$90
US$134
US$122
US$367
US$277
  • Pool
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$400
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitehot tubfree breakfastfridge and microwavebreakfast roomsitting areayogurthot breakfastnice poolhockey tournamentgreat place to staygreat for familieswould stay againhousekeeping staffliquor storehome away from home
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Our King Junior Suite was spacious and well laid out, with a king bed, desk with good chair, comfy arm chair for reading, fridge, microwave, etc. But because it uses 100% compact fulorescent light bulbs, it was dim. Around the coffee maker in particular it is hard to see what you are doing. I think the rooms must have been designed for regular light bulbs but then someone decided to be ecologically friendly and installed CFs. My wife complained bitterly that there wasn't enough light anywhere for her to apply her makeup. It isn't helped by the dark brown theme of the decor -- perfectly pleasant but not conducive to a light airy feel.

Our room didn't have a TV remote, so we had to get one sent up.

WiFi worked well. I had to call the 800 number to get my iPad to connect but that's because I was having a brain aneurism and kept tapping the wrong thing. The helpful guy on the other end of the phone refrained from making me feel as stupid as he probably should have.

Then at midnight on our first night the bedside alarm went off. It is not one of those nice, friendly alarms that slowly increases in volume until you are awake; it is more like what I would imagine would be sounded in the event of nuclear war. BRAAP BRAAP BRAAP... I assume the room cleaner must have inadvertently set it when cleaning it. But at midnight in the middle of a deep sleep, it was not welcome and I discovered just how hard it is to figure out how to turn off the alarm in a clock you are not familiar with when you are still half asleep in a strange room and can't find your glasses. If I had had a hammer....

Next day, the low-flush toilet decided to back up for no apparent reason. It didn't actually overflow, but came within about one millimeter of doing so. We reported it and it had been fixed on our return to our room later in the day. The whole plumbing may be a tad suspect as the sink also drained very slowly all the time.

There is a one-cup coffee maker in the room but the coffee it produces is, ah, not fabulous. We tried to use it to boil water for tea, but then the tea tasted like coffee. Happily the coffee in the lobby and the breakfast room is excellent. We bought an $8 kettle and some decent coffee at Walmart and used that in the room for both coffee and tea.

The hot breakfast is definitely a cut above the normal motel offering of a few stale buns. There is thin but very tasty bacon in as much quantity as your conscience allows, accompanied by an anonymous yellow patty that tastes vaguely egg-like. Also DIY toast and waffles, yogurt, muffins, cereal, juice, coffee, and so on. It ain't gourmet but it's a good start to the day.

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The hotel clearly has a few rough edges but I would still recommend it.

1  Thank RoadRutz
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have been staying with Comfort Suite Kelowna for a couple years and have been pleased with the service of all the staff, but have to say that Lee has gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. I had a problem with my room and he automatically upgraded my room when I mentioned it to him, but not only that, but instead of having me come down to the front to do the paperwork, he did everything for me and just brought me the key and on top of that he ran to the room first to make sure it was ok and turned up the heat (I realized that when I walked into the room and it was a little chilli, but the thermostats were already set)

The rooms are always clean, complimentary breakfast is better than most and it is usually very quiet except during spring break and summer when kids are in the pool but it's never rowdy.

All the rooms are very spacious and have flat screen tvs. The only downside is that their internet is limited to 1Mbps which is pretty slow if you want to watch a movie.

1  Thank Adam____Z1977
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Simply.... Thank you for the outstanding commendation regarding the guest service experience you received while at the Comfort Suites. Truly Lee's actions are one of the many reasons why our hotel has achieved GOLD AWARD for the second year in a row. Your objective comments as well are truly appreciated- mid week the hotel is always quieter with our corporate travellers.
Thank you once again and we sincerely do hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Hotel was awesome! Especially Lee he was so nice to us and kept us busy! I love the blueberry make your own waffles! The rooms were very nice and the service was excellent.. Next time I come to Kelowna I am most definately staying here!! And hope that Lee is working! :)

• Stayed: March 2012
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our front desk team receive high commendations and I am pleased that Lee provided you with his exemplary customer service. Thank you for the comments on our new Breakfast Bar and new food options- the waffels and hot meats and hot eggs along with the variety of pastries & cereals are also well received- especially since its complimentary. Thank you once again and we truly do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The room was very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was great: bacon, eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, yogurt, cereal, waffles and juice and coffee. There was unfortunately a hockey tournament happening while we there. There were kids screeching up and down the hallways and banging on our door, the pool area was unbearable because of the screaming. This isn't the fault of the staff so much as its the parents/guardians who weren't properly supervising their children.They did quiet down at night so we didn't complain. We were only there for a couple nights so we didn't bother to change rooms. If you stay at this place and you're not part of a team, I would recommend asking them specifically to not be on any potential team floors. The lady working the breakfast area was very friendly and welcoming and kept the area well stocked and clean.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We've stayed at this Hotel a few times now and have always enjoyed Superior service from Check-in to Check-Out. All staff including front desk, breakfast room staff and cleaning staff acknowledge the guests with friendly smiles and greetings. Rooms are immaculate and spacious. Pool, hot-tub always sparkling clean. We highly recommend it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

We are thrilled to have received your comments and pleased that we earned your recommendation of the Comfort Suites. Thank you for acknowledging SUPERIOR guest services; truly all of our team are committed to our guests and strive for best stays. Your recommedations are so appreciated and validates our winning of the 2012 GOLD Award for Choice hotels. We do hope to be able to welcome you and your family back whether for business or pleasure. - Thanks once again.