Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
US$107
View deal
SAVE US$35
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
StayForLongUS$142
All reviews front desk free breakfast breakfast room hot tub great stay yogurt king suite hockey tournament would definitely stay here again home away from home great room parking lot carla pillows teams couch costco
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2021

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the hotel was clean our room was clean and very spacious. The room was quiet. The beds were a bit uncomfortable, a little firmer then what we are use to. Also we didn't think to turn down the heat in the room before bed so it was a little warm

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 13, 2021

The staff were incredible. They went above and beyond to make sure that my stay was comfortable. Each staff member took it upon themselves to check in with me while in the lobby to see if I needed anything - even Bud in Maintenance saw that I was looking around at the breakfast and came out of the pool area to see how he could help. Now that’s excellent customer service and a sign that the staff are happy to work there to ensure the whole hotel is running smoothly, not just their department. Carla the manager was easy to talk with and happy to hear how my stay was going and if there was anything she could do to make it better. Janis in the evening made sure we had everything we needed for the pool area. Delilah packaged up a delicious breakfast for us complete with Valentine riddle posted on the bags.
I will definitely be coming back to this hotel!

Room tip: The first floor is for pets. King bed has a couch in it, microwave, mini-fridge and full bathroom.
Date of stay: February 2021
CSK GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2021

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your kind comments on Trip Advisor.

We are so grateful for your considerate words and our entire team is so appreciative of your positive support of our guest services. It really was nice to be able to welcome you to the hotel on your arrival ; thank you so much for your time in the morning as well. Thank you for acknowledging our conversation- I am so glad you liked your delicious breakfasts too.

On behalf of the entire team- Thank you for the accolades and your recommendations. we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel one day. For now may I wish you all the best always,

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2021 via mobile

Staff very friendly and helpful. Perfect Location! Very Clean! Spacious room and the bed was verrrry comfortable.
We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. Would recommend for family and couples with dog.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSK GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments in Trip Advisor.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay- thank you for the wonderful comments regarding the pool and morning bag to go breakfast.
May we wish you all the best. hope to welcome you back too.
Kind regards

Reviewed February 7, 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a king sofa suit with my husband and daughter. My daughter slept on the sofa bed. I called and made sure they knew I needed a room with a sofa bed so it was done up before we arrived. Beds were comfortable and rooms were very clean. I loved how quiet the rooms were. We didn’t get time to use the pool hopefully next visit soon. Breakfast was bagged but was great section for kids to take on the road with us.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CSK GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2021

Thank You ever so much for taking the time to share your comments with Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your stay to be comfortable and quiet. Thanks too for the great feedback regarding your breakfast bag to go. I am glad the selection was perfect for your children.

May i wish you all the best and we hope to see you again.
kind regards.

Reviewed January 8, 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and were very impressed. We weren’t thrilled at the thought of travelling during a pandemic, but we’re relocating to Kelowna from Alberta and needed to be in town for a week to purchase a house etc.
We felt very safe staying here. There was plenty of alcohol gel, good social distancing and enhanced protocols throughout.
There is a booking system for the pool, which was great as it pretty much felt like our own private pool. My husband had no problem taking our daughter Matilda down each day.
Breakfast each day was still provided...packed into paper take away bags. It included fresh fruit, yoghurt, nutrigrain bars, boiled eggs and sausage and eggers as well as various drinks. It worked very well.
The room was very spacious and clean. We stayed in a 2 queen room. Myself, my husband and our 4 year old. There was plenty of multipurpose furniture to make relaxing/eating/playing easy.
The thing that really made our stay memorable though, is the lovely staff. The ladies at the front desk and working breakfast are so friendly and personable. They are easy to connect with, even through the masks (I’m VERY pro mask, but they can interfere with human interaction sometimes). Matilda loved her stay in our ‘holiday home’. We would recommend this stay to anyone. Oh, and the Bluetail sushi and Made in India restaurants nearby are delicious!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
CSK GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our safety protocols; and it is so appreciated that your room and morning breakfast were also acceptable for your extended stay.

Thanks truly for the kind comments regarding our guest services team. Your comments truly make our day- and it so appreciated. we would love to welcome you and your family ( and Matilda and smurfette:)) back anytime. Having you and your family stay with us is truly our honor. May I wish you all the best always,

Kind regards