“Good noodle but a bit expensive and salty”
Review of Wasabi Izakaya

Wasabi Izakaya
Ranked #68 of 694 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I am not the owner but this place is amazing, should be on here!
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We ordered deluxe ramen, it did not come with bigger bowl so compares with their other ramen, the price was high. And the soup was too salty, we ended up having a lot of water that night.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018

This place was recommended to me multiple time, and I finally got to try it out. I was so so impressed!

Got the Ebi Chilli Mayo appetizer and it was absolutely delicious. On the menu they call that sauce addictive and they aren't kidding!

Ramen was great in size, price and taste. Will recommend to friends and continue to go back!

Service can be a little slow, but it's worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I visit wasabi 2 months ago. Today I visit with my close friends. Surprisingly a lot of choice of ramen. The menu is Meatlover to vegan. 8 of us tried the deferent flavour. All good and price are very reasonable. Service was good, even a very busy time.
I am sure to recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We had just 2 bowls of ramen, the original with Chicken and curry ramen with pork. The original was very salty. The curry ramen was very tasty. Definitely prefers the pork over chicken. It’s a right size portion. That day they were under staff so they served a limited menu. Hopefully next time we can try other dishes.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Stumbled on to this place while killing time in downtown Kelowna. Our youngest was craving for ramen and Wasabi was the nearest. It is tucked in a secondary street and takes some walking from the main street.

Overall their ramen was good, although not the best we've had. Their gyoza was also nice. Their prices were reasonable. Would recommend this to anyone who is craving for ramen.

Date of visit: May 2018