“Great Place”

Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed one night February 17th on business. Room was clean and neat. Very friendly staff. The Breakfast was very good and staff cleaned tables right away. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Room 828 -Nice view and it is on the end.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding this past stay while on business in Kelowna. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness, friendliness, amenities and breakfast that we provide. The team will be very happy to know their efforts are appreciated!

Many thanks again and we'll hope to accommodate you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have been in Kelowna for business quite a bit latley and have tried all the business hotels in Kelowna. The Best Western Brand is not my favorite but this property has won my loyalty and is exceptional in every way.
The staff are eager to please, customer driven, very large hotel rooms with some of the most comfortable beds, nice linens, big fluffy bath towels, very nice amenities, cozy decor, bath robes & slippers..plus a very nice breakfast with made to order omlette's. When I ate the breakfast it was fresh. Swimming pool, hot tubs, steam room, very nice courtyard and a bar on site. What is not to like. The only con I have is the distance to use the north courtyard rooms makes me feel like I am to far away so I stay closer to the lobby. Do yourself a favor and try this hotel out for a great comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Courtyard room in summer abd a tower room in winter
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Moduline
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review about our hotel. Our team is very proud of our property and I'm pleased to hear that their wonderful customer service shows. We are constantly trying to improve standards and amenities for our guests and I am thrilled to hear that you appreciated so many aspects of the hotel!!

Also, that was a great tip you offered to the viewers about room types and seasons! We have a uniquely shapped hotel with many different room types throughout and the main building offers easier access in the cold of winter.

Thanks again and we will hope to see you return in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Ok so the room was really nice ,the pool was not deep good if you have a 8 yr old but the brunch included scares me as I came in late around 10am and the food looked like it was sitting out for 4 hrs and I watched them mix in new food with the old thanks so wrong but resturant is same owners of hotel so just watch it

Room was clean maid really took her time to make sure all was perfect, location good beds are really comfy too

Room Tip: as for a big real it's worth the extra buck
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank candi f
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Thank you very much for your review however, I am shocked to hear about the breakfast. We pride ourselves in superior quality food, service and standards. The actions described here are unacceptable and not tolerated. I will certainly investigate and rectify this situation immediately. I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention as truly this is not a practice we condone.

I hope that you will visit with us again and be reassured of our high standard in food quality.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend and was so impressed. At first we rolled into town and ended up at the wrong best western. After speaking with the front desk there I was sorta bummed out since they had mentioned they were a newer property. I began to think I had picked the wrong hotel since the one I was suppose to be at was still another 20 minutes driving and older but when I got there my mind was changed instantly. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming, we even got a goodie bag for our 2 dogs. The room was clean and comfortable and incredibly large. I would recommend the deluxe rooms since it was only a few dollars more but well worth it. In the morning we had a buffet breakfast and later that day checked out the city. The hotel is in a great location close to lots of shopping and restaurants, it even has a great pool that they let us use even after our late checkout. We loved this hotel so much that we have booked with them again and have also recommended it to our friends as well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pokeypie
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you so much for your terrific review. Although we are an older hotel, we are a very current and unique hotel! Our annual updating or renovation programs keep our rooms looking very fresh and contemporary and we have many different room types to suit the needs of most travellers - from standard rooms to deluxe, to executive, to suites with wet bars or partial or full kitchens. We have a terrific grass courtyard in the centre of the property providing a calm relaxing environment. As you indicated, we are centrally in Kelowna with extremely good access to parks, greenways, shopping, restaurants, golf and many other attractions. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our "pet friendly" rooms and the special treats for your dogs!

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions and have always been satisfied with the room and service. Since I was here last year they have changed the breakfast from the typical continental breakfast in a breakfast room to serving a full breakfast buffet in the restaurant including an omelet bar, bacon, sausages etc. I used to stay here because it was a short walk to our office and OK, but a nice breakfast makes a big difference.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank EdmontonDiver
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again and thank you for taking the time to let us know. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed our new complimentary full hot breakfast buffet in our ORA restaurant! It's great to hear that our efforts to enhance your stay are being appreciated!

We will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed one night just before Christmas and were very pleased with the spacious room on the ground floor(not tower building) which looked out onto a garden area. The breakfast was outstanding in the restaurant and was much better than what we have come to expect in motels that offer breakfasts as part of the package. Breakfast is served in the restaurant not in a breakfast room. It was a bit of a walk from our unit but it was worth it. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drjawsCranbrook_BC
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our new breakfast. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet now served in the restaurant. I am glad that you enjoyed your deluxe room - these are very spacious and updated rooms and easily accessible.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have been to this hotel on many ocasions, because of its location, being a Best Western Plus and I allways thought of it as good.
But now they changed the free breakfast!! Its not just your hot coffee and toast, or if hungry and just want anything then, dried or soggy scrambled eggs, and greasy bacon or sausage is avaliable, as in every Best Western.
But now this one has a cook doing OMLETS!! WOW !! they were great and I would recomend the breakfast to anyone!
Adding that breakfast to the other good things about this hotel rates it very high as a place to stay in Kelowna

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Neil S
patersonKelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review....it is great to hear that once again, you had a good stay with us and you truly enjoyed the new ORA restaurant and the delicious complimentary full breakfast buffet with an omelet station now served in ORA.

Our team here greatly appreciates all feedback as we are listening to our guests and constantly trying to make improvements!! We hope that you'll be back to join us again in the near future.