“Clean, affordable and excellent service”

Kelowna Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Large group of us used the 3 bedroom lofts, great service, great pool and an overall excellent experience!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
KelownaInnSuites, General Manager at Kelowna Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Kelowna Inn & Suites for your group accommodations.

We're glad you had a great experience in Kelowna and were able to take advantage of the space and amenities of the 3 queen loft kitchen suites.

We value your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Kelowna Inn & Suites

Reviewed 21 April 2012

2nd. time my wife and I have stayed here. Excellent price, continental breakfast, free morning paper and cozy rooms.
Certain to stay here again when in Kelowna. Thank you Patrick and the rest of the friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
KelownaInnSuites, General Manager at Kelowna Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great experience. It speaks to our great team who go above and beyond every day, around the clock.

We appreciate your business and look for forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel was booked for me by worksafe, b.c. My wife and I stayed there two nights. Night #1 was not at all a good one. some young partyers were having a good time next room ,the young lady with the high heedled shoes made a lot of click ,click down the hall till 3am. ! I was young not so long ago. I went down to talk to mangment at 6a.m.. He told I should have told them about this! So they gave us a big deluxe suite ,it was really nice , just super.We really enjoyed this very much ,forgot about the first night for sure.Great contanital breakfast, we really enjoyed!

Room Tip: Pick the room above the road underpass in the back of hotel. Nice and big &quite!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
KelownaInnSuites, General Manager at Kelowna Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Time is precious and you were kind enough to share your experience.

Our Guest Services staff are outstanding as you discovered. It is within their means to address any guest concern, and to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. I am glad you enjoyed the suite.

The secondary action our staff took was to promptly address the original cause of the noise. Understandably this circumstance isn’t something which is taken lightly nor allowed to endure.

I have shared your compliments with our staff, and we all look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Some rooms are better than others. First time I stayed here while house hunting I had a room with fridge and microwave which was a great help. Very nice bedding. My sister came to stay at the same time and she was given a much inferior room including the bedding! It is pet friendly which is a great recommendation. I stayed again with my husband and the room had no fridge etc and was not nearly as good as the first room. However the front desk staff are very obliging, the breakfast is only adequate but better than none! Given that Kelowna is an expensive place to stay this is a good middle of the road option.

Room Tip: Ask for fridge and microwave if staying for any length of time.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank catloverSotogrande

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review.

Please accept my apology for the lack of a refrigerator in your guest room. Refrigerators are standard furnishings in all of our guest rooms, and the lack of one is an unfortunate oversight.

We are one of the few hotels in Kelowna who are pet friendly. We have a limited amount of dedicated pet friendly rooms, making all other guest rooms off limit to pets.

Thank you again for your comments and practical observations. We are continually looking for opportunities to improve our rooms, amenities and our service to you.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Our group of 9 found themselves unexpectedly stuck in Kelowna when flights were cancelled due to snow storms but luckily I had stayed at the Kelowna Inn and Suites before so we knew where to go. The loft rooms are spacious and clean and the staff very friendly. The night manager helped my husband phone around trying to find transport out of Kelowna the next day which was appreciated. The rooms were nice and cosy on a minus 20degree evening and the chinese restaurant next door did us a great meal at a good price. The kitchen is very basic but adequate for snacks. A great place for a stopover or short stay.

Room Tip: Loft rooms great for families
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ozi-gal
KelownaInnSuites, Michael Saufferer, General Manager at Kelowna Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Glad to hear you made it back home safe. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share them with us.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We had never been to kelowna as a family before. The front desk staff gave great family ideas, with restraunts, ski hills, shopping and fun activities. Our suite was perfect, fresh towels and the pool was clean. We were close to the lake which gave us great family time to explore the shore line. The Miss'es and I are looking forward to come back alone. The 5 days was a great family time at a great price. Thanx Kelowna Inn & suites

Room Tip: Ask for the court yard, that is what they suggested to us, it was the quiet and spacious
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony H
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Stayed for 6 nights and it was a large good room.
It was fairly clean and they did accept pets which I really appreciated. It would have been nice to have a microwave in the room and if the bathtubs were more clean although I am extremely fussy when it comes to that. There were a few spiders and ants but I didn't say anything to the staff. My room was at the very corner of Highway 97 and Gordon so sleep was not easy as I heard loud traffic and people standing outside my window at 3:00 in the morning obviously still enjoying their evening out. It is in a very good location and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to stay with their furry companions.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo