All reviews room was clean continental breakfast park and fly pancake machine yogurt boiled eggs hot tub fridge and microwave stayed here for two nights close to the airport separate bedroom short drive outdoor pool highway vancouver bc vehicle
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

After check in, when I opened the room door I faced too much mess and dirt on the floor. The spiders were moving. No blanket on the room! The air conditioner was leaking and water was on the floor. Rude front desk! I didn't stay there and stayed at Sandman such a nice hotel! Booking.com didn't return my money back for a low level hotel!!!! Don't trust at pictures! Be careful

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nana A
Reviewed September 7, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We spent three lovely nights in this hotel while attending a family wedding in Kelowna. The rooms were well presented and clean and spacious. The outdoor pool was a great hit with the kids in the sweltering heat. Breakfast was plentiful and very satisfying and all staff always ready and will to help when asked.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Booked a hotel for our familly for three days, we confirmed to have a queen bed, open sofa and roller bed. When we arrived, it turned out to be a motel, and on the top of it, they could not provide us with a rolling bed.
Not to mention the spoken English of the front desk guy was very poor, and he threatened my wife to call the cops just because we demanded our right.
We should blame ourselves for using a middleman and booking online. I can't believe the amount of misrepresenting they provide to get a deal.
We had a similar issue with Ramada before- with a smile on their faces they canceled our booking, and gave us an advice on which hotel to go to.
In Days Inn Kelowna, we had to struggle between the booking company and front desk person. For God's sake, it took a lot of efforts to just figure out the agent's name, because he had no name tag and wasn't willing to tell his name.He had a real bad attitude, very poor communication, and zero manners.
I would not advise my enemy to go to this motel. They should call it a prison.

1  Thank Mmourra
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night in room 215 to get a jump start on our vacation. Check in staff were friendly and helpful. The room was fine, what we expected for booking last minute and the price point. Clean. Fridge in the room was on so we were able to use it immediately when we arrived. The ac wasn't on when we arrived and it was ridiculously hot in the room. It took until half way through the night before the room cooled down to a decent temperature. . Also, there was a banging noise, sounded like a salon door opening an closing. It reverberated in our room starting early morning and that made it difficult to sleep even with earplugs. Bed was relatively comfortable for one night with lots of pillows on the bed. The kids used the pool. The water was a little dirty with leaves and other debris but they had a good time. Breakfast was included as well.
Bottom line.... this place is fine for a night, it did the trick. I would probably try somewhere else next time but I wouldn't be put off staying another night, I would just request a different room.