Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$17
Expedia.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean stay there again close to downtown continental breakfast housekeeping staff great place to stay convenient location yogurt starbucks ducky kitchenette motel pillows pet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021

Extremely friendly & efficient service. I stayed in a room with my dog. Room was spotless and no smell at all. AI uses fogger machines to clean their rooms so everything gets disinfected: all fabric materials too. It was very important to me as my husband underwent lung surgery in KGH and I felt safe in a clean environment that I actually slept well.
Highly recommend Accent Inn Kelowna.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help make you feel safe during these uncertain times. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thanks again,

Reviewed April 5, 2021

I needed a place to stay for medical reasons, and could not have found a better place. The front desk staff are the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met. We have stayed there a couple of times already and will be staying quite a few more times this year. During our last stay the TV didnt work, they had it switched out in 10 minutes. They have been very accommodating and understanding of our needs. It is a place we are happy to call home while in Kelowna.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much Nyla for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. I am absolutely thrilled to hear that we have been a home away from home for you. I will definitely pass on your kind words to the team.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed February 24, 2021

We've stayed in this Inn every time we come to Kelowna for medical appointments. This time was no different. We don't even look elsewhere as their service is impeccable, their rooms and facilities very clean, their morning Covid safe breakfast bags well thought out and kind, their rates exceptional for medical purposes. This time was as excellent and compassionate as always BUT there was one extra moment that absolutely melted my heart and made me nearly cry.

My dad is 78 years old and we traveled several hard hours with him to get here. The last few moments his medical nausea became volatile and he was trying to hold it in but losing the battle. I'd pre-booked the room so they had all our c/c information on file already, we simply had to finalize the check in. I jumped out of the car, threw on my mask and ran inside, quickly explaining the situation to Linda, the lady tending the desk at the moment. She ever so expediently loaded the key for me to run out to my mom and husband so they could get Dad into the room while I returned to finalize the check-in. It was such a small gesture in the eyes of many but meant the WORLD to that 78 year old man who is trying to preserve some last tendrils of dignity during these, his days of ill. The staff at the Accent Inn ALWAYS make us feel comfortable, safe, welcome and appreciated. They are compassionate and sympathetic. They are absolutely incomparable!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Linda and the rest of the team.

-Kaileigh

Reviewed December 18, 2020

We stayed here to be close to the Cancer Clinic.They went above and beyond also having medical rates which was very affordable. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. We felt like it was a second home. We will stay here again even for a holiday.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing feedback with us. I am so happy to hear how well our team was able to take care of you while you were staying with us. I look forward to having you visit again whenever you come back to Kelowna.

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 7, 2020

This is my favourite place to stay in Kelowna - it's close by to visit my daughter, the downtown shops and restaurants, and I can bring my dog without any headaches. The staff are excellent and we love the cool rubber ducks!

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natalie Corbett, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this glowing review! I am so happy to hear that we have been able to offer great accommodations and a convenient home base for you and your furry family member to stay while visiting Kelowna. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Thanks again!