“amazing hosts with amazing wine!”

Okanagan Villa Estate Winery and the Vibrant Vine Tasting Room
Book In Advance
More Info
US$120.55*
and up
Soapstone Carving with Wine and Culinary Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
Ranked #3 of 138 things to do in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the Platinum Award for the Best White Wine in the World at the 2013 World Wine Competition, Geneva, Switzerland ( The biggest Wine Competition in the world with over 10,000 entrants).... And....The newly expanded Vibrant Vine Tasting Room is the only 3-D tasting room in the world! All our artwork, including the fantastic shrink wrapped bottles, is in 3D and every visitor gets a pair of 3D glasses to fully appreciate the Bronze and Silver Award winners in the World Beverage Packaging Competition! Home of The Doug and Lisa TV Variety Show recorded every Saturday afternoon July 13th to Sept 5th. Live music on Sunday afternoons on Vibrant Vine Tasting Room Lawn Stage and Bellissimo Pizza. Come and sip, stare and enjoy some relaxing time with a friend on the lawn enjoying our flowers under the shade of the London Plane trees.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Coquitlam, Canada
“amazing hosts with amazing wine!”
Reviewed 22 September 2011

was a cozy and personable enviroment. we had so much fun and what i thought was the best wine on the tour (only ones I purchased)
it wasn't at all pretentious and the hosts were a fun loving couple with great stories... the kinda place you could hang out all day
Thank you so much. me & my girlfriends had a memorable time

Kelowna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An experience worth having!”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I recently visited Vibrant Vines as a request from some of my guests. I have been touring people throughout the valley all summer and I am sad that this was my first time. It is unique, educational and fun! I sadly was not able to try the wines as I was working but after experiencing the ambiance and stories, I will surly go back again and again. On one of those trips I will enjoy the wines myself! Thanks for making my tour a memorable one.
Shalyn, Wine Your Way Tours

Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hospitality Outstanding by owners of Winery”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have visited this winery several times and love the location, with the breathtaking view of orchards, vineyards and the Okanagan Lake. I love walking along the orchard lined path with a glass of wine to sip while strolling through the beautiful gardens of the estate. The warm hospitality of the owners makes you feel as though you are being welcomed as a guest to their home. The wines are as wonderful to taste as the unique art work on the labels is to view. We've toured this winery as a couple and as part of a large corporate group. Both experiences were wonderful. We were given an entertaining lesson on the various wines and were given a peach to take with us at the end of the corporate tour. This winery must be on your list to visit when planning a trip to the Okanagan. You will feel less like another tourist among the masses and more like a welcomed personal friend when visiting this winery.

Visited August 2011
sunsetsipper, Owner at Okanagan Villa Estate Winery and the Vibrant Vine Tasting Room, responded to this review, 8 September 2011
Marion and I and our sons Phil (the Artist) and Tony (the Winemaker) are trying to create something completely new and different at The Vibrant Vine. We're all delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and hope we can continue to exceed your expectations again in the near future.
Thank you!
Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Name Says It All”
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Vibrant wine and vibrant atmosphere make this my favorite winery in the Okanagan. Stop by on the a Saturday afternoon and listen to live bands and sit with a cold bottle of wine. The perfect day.

Vancouver, Canada
“Worthwhile”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

A must see on the wine tours. Definitely try the 3D glasses and check out the art work and wine bottle labels. The owners son is the artist. If you have the time, there is an area for a picnic.

Visited August 2011

Travellers who viewed Okanagan Villa Estate Winery and the Vibrant Vine Tasting Room also viewed

Kelowna, Okanagan Valley

Kelowna, Okanagan Valley

Been to Okanagan Villa Estate Winery and the Vibrant Vine Tasting Room? Share your experiences!