All reviewsel doradocharming hotellakeside locationoverlooking the lakerooftop patiosteam roomhotel staffgreat roomoff seasonarmsweddingboardwalksuiteloungesummervaletokanagan
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

The El Dorado has the look and feel of the mid 1900’s but fully upgraded. Staff were great and the view of the lake beautiful. Stayed in one of their 3 room suites with fireplace and loved it. The Bar has such a great comfort feeling and the Dining was excellent. Not the least expensive place to visit but well worth the cost.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Very disappointing hotel for the great cost. So relived I had cancelled one of our two nights.
Hope there is massive renovation for the 2018 travel season. This area of BC has high tourist attractions, people should get value for their dollar and not be taken advantage of.

Stayed: July 2017
Ryan G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Eldorado, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear DDeen,

We are saddened to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit. I must apologize that we fell short of our standards to ensure that you are happy, comfortable and enjoying your stay.

Please know that we appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. I would be happy to connect directly at ryan@eldoradokelowna.com, in order to ensure all short falls on your experience are heard and provided the necessary attention in order to be improved upon.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future so that we can provide you with a proper “El” experience. I will also look forward to connecting again in the near future!

Ryan Gray

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Excellent view of the lake, extremely friendly staff, including Housekeeping staff we passed in the hallway, hot tub was the perfect temperature and we appreciated that they had the doors/windows open in the pool area so the windows wouldn't get all fogged up from the humidity. The room was quaint because even though it's an old hotel, they've done updates but managed to keep the charm!

Room Tip: Pay for an upgrade for a room with a view of Okanagan Lake!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I have yet to stay in the old section as it is always booked out when I make my reservation. I love the warm old world flavor of the lobby, dining room and lounge. In summer, eating on he patio next to the lake is a real treat as is the food. The most creative and flavorful Caesar Salad I have had anywhere.

Room Tip: You don't need to bring anything except your toothbrush, toothpaste and moisturizer. The fabulous robes and lush towels were a welcome treat.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Fantastic room with view. The jacuzzi bath overlooking the river with a view was fantastic. I loved that the towels were large enough and so soft and clean. The room was extremely clean. But the food from room service was the best ever—crisp hot fries even. Need to come again in summer

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family