US$240
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$273
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$240
US$188
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$250
US$228
US$216
Priceline
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$174
TripAdvisor
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$219
TripAdvisor
1,139 results
All reviewsthe club loungenorth towervalet serviceself parkingyacht clubcorner roomlake viewhotel restaurantwine tastingbeautiful propertyprospera placejetted tubfront desk staffdowntown areaking bedlong weekendoak
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I have stayed at the Grand at least eight times and although the location is spectacular, I have only had one stress-free experience. Unfortunately, I have almost always been disappointed in my stay. The service on the front desk is off-handed and unhelpful. I have had very poor experiences with my rooms - one year it looked into a wall, another was adjacent to a construction site after a fire, and many times, I have been over the pool which is very noisy at night. Only once was the room above average, with a view of the lake. The hotel is being re-modelled (which is long overdue), but the new rooms are very ordinary. Expect that your room will not be ready when you check in, and even if they say it has been inspected you may still find someone else's coffee lids laying about (see photo). If you don't mind a soft mattress and a noisy room, this hotel will be fine.

Room Tip: Be sure to call ahead and ask for a view room - you definitely do not want to be over the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
DeltaDGO, Director of Rooms at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments, both on TripAdvisor and through our Guest Satisfaction Survey.

I sincerely apologize that you have found your stays to be disappointing in the past, we realize that great service and exceeding your expectations is the only way to secure your loyalty and unfortunately it seems that we have fallen short.

Our Front Office Management Team will be in touch with you directly to further discuss your experiences.

Warm regards,

Mark Jeanes
Director of Rooms

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Couldn't fault any of their staff for their helpfulness, courteous manner and friendliness. Our room was big and clean. My only comments are I would have liked a cup and teaspoon instead of a paper cup and straw for stirring and also I found it difficult to get the toiletries out of the bottles, especially the body lotion. We enjoyed the happy hour and again the service was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

While this is not my first conference at the Delta Okanagan Resort in beautiful Kelowna BC but it is the first time I've stayed here. There are 4 points of "awesome" that I would like to share about this wonderful place.

Point of Awesome 1 - the service is stellar. Granted I am a Marriott Gold member and maybe that has something to do with it but I truly believe that they treat everyone awesome. The people at the conference with me have been raving about the level of service: from those at the front desk to to hospitality staff to those at the Oak and Cru - simply amazing service.

Point of Awesome 2 - wonderful amenities. Free water for all guests in the rooms, great pool, awesome work out facility, close by self parking, a good selection of TV channels, wine tasting (for Gold members): all of these things - so good!

Point of Awesome 3 - the food from the hotel at the conference, in the Club room (great service there too by the way) and in the Oak and Cru: really stellar.

Point of Awesome 4: location, location, location!

It is definitely not an inexpensive hotel but well worth the cost. If you're in Kelowna and want to stay somewhere beautiful - stay here, at the Delta Okanagan Resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2017

As a large group we rented a "condo" room as well as a regular hotel room. The condo was awesome...great location to the pool and boardwalk, well equipped kitchen, had two bathrooms and bedrooms, and a pull out couch that was unbelievably uncomfortable and not what I expect out of a hotel of this class.

The front desk staff was very slow and at one point borderline rude as we were trying to check in.

One evening, someone in our party had fallen and needed to be bandaged. Mike from the hotel security team showed up to our door to ensure that all wounds were properly cleaned and dressed and was overall incredible. He really went the extra mile and it was greatly appreciated and really improved our experience at this hotel property

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
DeltaDGO, Director of Operations at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay.

I sincerely apologize for your check-in experience, I will personally follow up with our Guest Services Team to ensure this was an isolated incident and is corrected moving forward. I will also follow up with our maintenance team with regards to the pullout couch and have it replaced if needed.

I am pleased to hear your feedback about Mike from our security team and that he was able to turn an unfortunate incident around for your group.

I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort and ensure the utmost comfort for your entire group.

Best regards,

Jason Guyitt
Director of Operations

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Stayed here for a conference, everything was good, we could never afford to stay here but nice as it was compliments of the boss. Lots to do there. A very professional run resort. We were lucky as our room had a fantastic view

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business