Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$266
View deal
TripadvisorUS$266
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews great location front desk room facing city park on site restaurant stayed nights would stay here again bed was comfortable nice room pool and hot tub balcony waterfront harvey hwy vehicle couch shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2020

The hotel is poorly managed and desk staff require training. My room was to be charged to the pre-authorized card, present at check in and check out. Despite the Folio receipt clearly having the correct card number, my card was also charged, despite being pre-authorized only for incidentals. They have made endless excuses - which all fall flat in light of the true circumstance. Yes the card holder was present at checkout, yes you DID have the correct number, in fact you printed it on receipt, etc etc. At the end of the day THEIR error cost me time and interest while waiting for reversal of charge. They are sorry? Did not seem like it to me.

If you travel for business - I do not recommend this shabby, noisy and unprofessional hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2020

Room was okay but hardly superior. First time I've ever encountered a 6 pm check-in, which is not convenient. Due to the pandemic, we brought some food to heat up in the microwave - surprise! no microwave in room...and a charge for uncovered, unsecured parking in the alley behind the hotel - in Kelowna, seriously. Not Seattle, not Vancouver. Kelowna: a small mostly low-rise city in the interior of BC. No BW recognition. No breakfast option to avoid sit-down service. I've since discovered that the Prestige family of properties is always higher priced than others in the vicinity. We picked it for ease of a quick visit to our nearby family's patio for an hour. I regret not being more careful with my choice (never have to worry about BW, but won't make this mistake again). I recommend you shop around - there's lots of competition and better value not far away.

Room tip: Avoid the south side (main street side) of the building
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank VictoriaHikerbiker
Reviewed August 23, 2020

Stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the location immensely. You can walk to City Park (across the street) and all along the waterfront. Covid protocols in place so there was no housekeeping for us. We received a $10 restaurant credit for each night we were there. Had breakfast in the restaurant all 3 mornings and our server was wonderful. Menu is similar to the Prestige Lakeside in Nelson. Rooms were clean, toilet/shower room very small. Hallways were showing a bit of age. Since we were there for 3 nights it would have been nice if they dropped of additional soap/shampoo due to no housekeeping on a daily basis. Had to track down a housekeeper trolly cart and they had no issues giving me more shampoo, plastic cups, etc. The only downsides I could see was that sometimes there was no parking immediately available on the hotel property. Also, rooms facing Harvey Avenue (Hwy. 97) could be loud with traffic. One in our party had a room facing Harvey and our room faced the rear. I would stay here again and request a room facing the rear.

Room tip: Ask for a top floor room facing the rear.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 23, 2020

DIRTY Hotel. Room not clean ... mirrors, counters, closet door track ALL unclean. Area is sketchy. NOT WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR HOTEL SERVICES RECEIVED. Located next to busy traffic coming off the bridge.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Prestige Management, General Manager at Prestige Beach House, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay and would like to emphasize that if the room was dirty, that certainly is not our usual high standard that we offer our guests. We thoroughly clean and disinfect rooms between guests, and again I apologize that we missed the mark for you. It would be great to hear more specifics and understand what we could do better for you, if you wouldn't mind reaching out directly to us at kelowna@prestigehotels.ca, that would be great. Please again accept my sincerest apologies. Warm Regards, Robyn Yenney, Assistant General Manger

Reviewed July 17, 2020

We travelled at Christmastime before Covid exploded so things may be different now. The room was large enough, and the bed was comfortable and clean. The bathroom was also clean. We were disappointed that the on-site restaurant was closed to guests for a function, and the HVAC system in our room was acting up throughout the night, making a solid sleep difficult. The CSR on the desk was good about it, and at least refunded our parking fee to try and make things right.
The other area to improve was the cleanliness of the balcony. I stepped out to enjoy the evening air and left a foot print in the grime outside the room. I opted not to stay out there any longer.

Date of stay: December 2019
Prestige Management, General Manager at Prestige Beach House, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2020

Thank you, Dave, for taking the time to share! I am glad that you enjoyed the room and beds during your stay. We have fixed the HVAC system in the room that you stayed, I apologize that it was noisy during your stay. Additionally, we have heightened our balcony cleaning expectations to fix the concern regarding the dirty balcony, thank you so much for the feedback and allowing us to have the opportunity to improve. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a 5/5 stay! Warm Regards, Robyn Yenney, Assistant General Manager