Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful tour guide, give Sach a raise!

Our experience with Vivid wine tour was exceptional! Our tour guide Sach was very informative and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kaitlynmccuaig
Great escape to the wine world

I was lucky to discover Vivid Tours and to enjoy a personal wine tour to the Lake County while... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
481irynah

All reviews sip wine other companies wonderful tour wine tour these guys amazing experience sach darla driver van company bottle safety wineries fun lake winery
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2020

Could not recommend vivid tours enough! Best experience from booking right through to drop off. Our driver was so kind and considerate and did every thing he could to make sure we had the best day possible. We did the boutique tour and loved every winery we visited. They even surprised me and my friends with a bottle of bubbles for my birthday! We will be back

Reviewed October 20, 2020

My mom and I went on a wine tour last weekend with Vivid tours and it was fantastic! We had an issue with our original tour that was booked with another company and Vivid was happy to make accommodations to fit us into a tour. Harlan and Vicki were incredibly professional, personable, kind and so much fun. We felt taken care of the entire time and in really great hands. You knew that safety and comfort was their priority and they did everything to ensure everyone really enjoyed their tour. Sharing a bottle of bubbles and some tasty desserts was the cherry on top. Thank you so much VIVID! I absolutely will be recommending your company and booking with you again in the future!

Reviewed October 13, 2020

We had a great experience! Sach, our guide, was entertaining and professional! We recommend for anyone looking to discover okanagan wineries!

Reviewed October 4, 2020

It was a fabulous fun filled day with Vivid leading the way. Professional and caring. Twelve crazy ladies on a wine tour, they took care of us. Made all the appointments at the wineries. We didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Their covid protocols are top notch with everybody’s health as a top priority.

Reviewed September 29, 2020

This was our first wine tour. They picked us up at sparkling hills- and were awesome about it, as we ended up being a few mins late. The variety of wineries was great. We saw some really small mom/pop establishments and some big name corporations- and we enjoyed them all. Roch recommended some drinks and treats which were lovely and he had snacks and water for the drive. Our lunch stop was unreal. Really fantastic food options with giant portions and very reasonably priced. The group consisted of my husband and I, and three other ladies— but we got along so well and had a magical day! He took photos at each stop too and sent those to me as a fabulous keepsake. At the end of it all, when we realized we left two bottles in the van (and the other ladies took them by mistake)— they even replaced them for us, which was above and beyond kind of them. I would highly recommend them and we plan to enjoy another tour from them soon!

Date of experience: September 2020