Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful tour guide, give Sach a raise!

Our experience with Vivid wine tour was exceptional! Our tour guide Sach was very informative and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kaitlynmccuaig
Great escape to the wine world

I was lucky to discover Vivid Tours and to enjoy a personal wine tour to the Lake County while... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
481irynah

All reviews sip wine other companies wonderful tour wine tour these guys amazing experience sach darla driver van company bottle safety wineries fun lake winery
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2020

My girlfriend and I had such a fun day on our scenic sip wine tour. Sach our driver made our day! He was so friendly and kind and very well organized. We loved the selection of wineries and enjoyed a delicious lunch. I would definitely recommend Vivid Tours.

Reviewed October 27, 2020 via mobile

Had a great experience with vivid tours, booking was easy, Vicki was our driver and she was so much fun and so attentive! Had delicious supper outside with cozy blankets, and great wine! Will definitely do this again!

Reviewed October 25, 2020 via mobile

Our tour with Vivid was so well organized.
We had an Awesome time. We highly recommend that you book your tour with VIVID.

Reviewed October 22, 2020

Could not recommend vivid tours enough! Best experience from booking right through to drop off. Our driver was so kind and considerate and did every thing he could to make sure we had the best day possible. We did the boutique tour and loved every winery we visited. They even surprised me and my friends with a bottle of bubbles for my birthday! We will be back

Reviewed October 20, 2020

My mom and I went on a wine tour last weekend with Vivid tours and it was fantastic! We had an issue with our original tour that was booked with another company and Vivid was happy to make accommodations to fit us into a tour. Harlan and Vicki were incredibly professional, personable, kind and so much fun. We felt taken care of the entire time and in really great hands. You knew that safety and comfort was their priority and they did everything to ensure everyone really enjoyed their tour. Sharing a bottle of bubbles and some tasty desserts was the cherry on top. Thank you so much VIVID! I absolutely will be recommending your company and booking with you again in the future!