“Always meets my expectations” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #330 of 604 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Kelowna's steakhouse, sports bar, and poolhall of choice. Discover Rusty's signature dishes, from succulent steaks to Atomic Bomb Martinis, for lunch or dinner.
Kelowna, Canada
“Always meets my expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

We had a group lunch at Rusty's on the weekend. They quickly accommodated our group, had quick service and the food was tastey.
It is a modern sports bar that is clean and nicely divided between the billiards area and the restaurant area. The food is plentiful so you walk away full and knowing you received value.

• Visited February 2012

London, Canada
“Tried it with Groupon, definitely will go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stopped in for a late dinner (around 9pm) and the place was pretty quiet. I had Louisiana shrimp appetizer. They were excellent with just spicy enough Cajun sauce and very plentiful so more than enough to share. My Rusty's burger was huge and very tasty, with cheddar and mushrooms (not regular choice, but they made it for me). My wife had chicken fajita, also very good and lots of chicken. The service was good, and since I had my Groupon on my Blackberry, the manager took me to his office so I could print it out. While chatting, he said they have the best steak in town, which I don't doubt based on our dinner. Will have to go back and check it out!

• Visited July 2011