“Lovely surprize”

Ranked #24 of 488 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Description: Serving original Asian fusion food since 2011. RAMEN & NOODLES, ASIAN BURGERS, GRILLS & RICE BOWLS! Taste something FRESH & UNIQUE Asian food.
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Drove by the Soy sign for a couple years, it's set back from the street but well worth the couple extra steps. Food was flavorful, fresh and reasonably priced. Great service as well.

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Our great nephew Zach had told us of this very good Restraunt and finally after several attempts we were able to have dinner at this cozy, friendly little niche. We both were not very hungry but woofed down the sesame noodle soup as it was so delicious . We had the small bowl and thank goodness as it was a healthy serving. We would highly recommend this special dining experience to everyone. Also, noticed everyone were having very interesting plates so need to return and try some other menu items.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Lou B
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Combo a and b and both were excellent. Combo a is one of my favourite plates I have had in the past year. Another spot that I am surprised there is not a lineup down the street. I'll become a regular....only downside is lack of parking.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank twysted2015
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I am a take-out queen and I recently moved to Kelowna. I tried the Combo A with the chicken and also, their fish burger - delicious! The ingredients were fresh and good quality - and the sauces and dressings were tasty. The combo was a good mix of seafood, chicken and rice with a great combination of flavours. The burger came with a generous finely chopped salad. Service was polite and timely and the restaurant is small, very clean with lots of sunlight. I will be back to try their other menu items.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank lifeisgood448
Reviewed August 2, 2016

My husband and I had a quiet dinner here. It's very clean, very unassuming but the dinner was very good. Noodle soup was light with fresh ingredients. The service was very fast.

Date of visit: July 2016