“One of our favourites!”

Ranked #24 of 488 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Description: Serving original Asian fusion food since 2011. RAMEN & NOODLES, ASIAN BURGERS, GRILLS & RICE BOWLS! Taste something FRESH & UNIQUE Asian food.
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Wonderful, fresh, tasty food prepared just right. Polite, thoughtful service. Reasonable prices. One of our favourite restaurants in all of Kelowna! Also family friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Food was amazing. super fresh and flavourful. My girls and I ordered dinner for two so that we could try a bunch of things. The salad was light and tasty. The appies were great, especially the gyoza. And the meals were both delicious; I ordered the thai chicken with rice and they had a noodle dish with chicken. My girls are 6 and 3 and they loved everything put in front of them. Will be back!

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I have heard about this place so I was anxious to go. I recently started a new job in the area so this was my first lunch outing. I ordered the spicy coconut ramen soup as I was feeling a cold coming on, so the spicier the better. I was not disappointed. Thankful I ordered the small as I was so stuffed leaving! I also ordered the house wine, 2 glasses I might say because at $6.25 how could you not!
I can't forget my server, most friendliest sweetest lady. She greeted everyone that came in, smiled constantly and was helpful recommending the perfect dish for this first timer.
I will definitely be back and I can't wait to try the other dishes!
Well Done Soy Asian Fusion!!

1  Thank Sheros16
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My three girlfriends and I had a lovely lunch here. The service was excellent, the food tasty and interesting and the ambiance was modern yet cosy. It has everything going for it. I would eat there a lot if I lived in Kelowna.

1  Thank Stacystudios
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Drove by the Soy sign for a couple years, it's set back from the street but well worth the couple extra steps. Food was flavorful, fresh and reasonably priced. Great service as well.