“Love this place!”

Ranked #24 of 488 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Description: Serving original Asian fusion food since 2011. RAMEN & NOODLES, ASIAN BURGERS, GRILLS & RICE BOWLS! Taste something FRESH & UNIQUE Asian food.
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Soy is one of my favorite lunch or take out dinner restaurants in Kelowna. The staff are so polite and attentive, and the food in super yummy. I always order the coconut ramen soup (gluten free)...it's delish!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Runner041
Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

What a flavour zesting experience!!!
Lime, lemongrass, coconut - great sticky rice

The garnish of ribbon carrots were lightly marinated - such a fantastic flavour experience!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Sunandski1963
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Wonderful, fresh, tasty food prepared just right. Polite, thoughtful service. Reasonable prices. One of our favourite restaurants in all of Kelowna! Also family friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Food was amazing. super fresh and flavourful. My girls and I ordered dinner for two so that we could try a bunch of things. The salad was light and tasty. The appies were great, especially the gyoza. And the meals were both delicious; I ordered the thai chicken with rice and they had a noodle dish with chicken. My girls are 6 and 3 and they loved everything put in front of them. Will be back!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I have heard about this place so I was anxious to go. I recently started a new job in the area so this was my first lunch outing. I ordered the spicy coconut ramen soup as I was feeling a cold coming on, so the spicier the better. I was not disappointed. Thankful I ordered the small as I was so stuffed leaving! I also ordered the house wine, 2 glasses I might say because at $6.25 how could you not!
I can't forget my server, most friendliest sweetest lady. She greeted everyone that came in, smiled constantly and was helpful recommending the perfect dish for this first timer.
I will definitely be back and I can't wait to try the other dishes!
Well Done Soy Asian Fusion!!

Date of visit: October 2016