Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A fun family place, lots of activity areas in the pools. Water wasn't freezing? :)

A great place to take the family on a rainy day. Clean changerooms and washroom facilities with... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
SherryB3
Awesome time at a great price!

What a great place to bring the kids! My 7 and my 10 years old had a blast at H2O. We went on a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$166.60
from US$129.90
from US$129.90
More Info
All reviews wave pool hot tub wave rider change rooms all ages fitness center whole family juice bar pool noodles surf area clean facility great family fun local pool wave machine fitness classes huge bonus lots of fun
Reviewed December 25, 2017

Kids loves it. Need to do the stuff you like (i.e. surfing / waterslides) when there is no line up... We were able to skip line up here and there as people tend to go to 1 place all at once. But after like 45 minutes, there is a big group of kids coming in (like 100 of them), we had to leave coz they have line up everywhere and cannot be avoided.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

3 great water-slides, wave pool, nice flowy river type pool + 2 more standard lap pools. The hot-tub on the main floor isn't too hot so the kids really enjoy that. I find the ambient air temperature a bit cool (compared to Parkinson Rec Centre) and our 3 year old typically starts to shiver quickly. Busy 7 year old couldn't care less. Great spot overall.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Our family of six was here after getting a medical treatment in Kelowna. Its a big complex with lots to do. Many water slides and even a flow rider. I liked the lazy river a lot but the kids found the slides the best.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Looking at it, the pool looks really cool and lots of fun, actually being there is a little different. It was crowded, the wave pool and river were packed, people pushing and shoving, ugh. I have never been anywhere where there is a lineup to get into the hot tub either, that was really strange to see. In the summer I would go to the beach instead, and I had more fun at our hotel pool than I did there, it was disappointing.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We drove from the interior to spend a day here playing in the water. We had 3 girls, 10,9 and 8 year of age. We all had lots of fun. The surf wave was exiting, but sometimes there is a 15 min wait until you get your turn. The wave pool, river and the water slides were also fun. The two hot pools were pretty full. A good and fun place to spend 3-4 hrs with the kids.

Date of experience: October 2017