Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Experience Wine Tours
from US$137.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Thanks to Matt and our other intrepid wine samplers, we had such a fab day/experience. Matt was the perfect host and his knowledge was superb. The wineries he took us to where a good mix and the wines we tasted were sublime. Can't recommend this experience high enough!!!

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank trisham166
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a personal wine tour with our host Matt as my parents and I were the only ones booked on the tour! Our experience with Shannon organizing and booking the tour was excellent, she was extremely helpful. Matt took us round several vineyards and also a honey farm and had a lot of interesting information to share about the area and places we visited. The included lunch was fantastic and a real selling point for the company. I would definitely recommend them to friends in the future!

1  Thank Liam C
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Spent an awesome day being chauffeured through wine country with Shar. First stop Quails' Gate where are group of 8 was educated by our tour guide Larry. Second stop Mt. Boucherie where we enjoyed a lovely lunch consisting of local cheese, meats & veggies to compliment the different wines. Then onto Cedar Creek & Summerhill Pyramid Winery where we watched them through a glass window making wine. Last stop Tantalus Vineyards. Informative fun tour that we would highly recommend & do again! Cheers!

1  Thank waltra
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Matt was a great host. He led us on an excellent tour where we got to experience wonderful wineries with unbelievable views. The lunch he prepared perfectly complimented the wine and we learned to eat a small tomato and olive together... Yum!!!

1  Thank Wine_newbie_from_Tx
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I work in the restaurant industry and have been on a few tours before, but none have felt like money well spent before even getting to the first winery. Living in Kelowna I thought I'd be able to entertain a bunch of friends from out of town and what ended up happening is that I became a tourist in my own town. Matt took over and showed even me a different side of this beautiful city as well as bunch of wineries in which his knowledge and relationships with absolutely amazed me!

Thanks Matt for making my reunion with old friends one I will never forget!

- Jonny