All reviews gulfstream restaurant an early flight shuttle service is black out blinds free shuttle blackout blinds long term parking liquor store tim hortons very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel room was spacious convenient location parking lot king suite a great place to stay minute drive
Reviewed October 21, 2016

I was presenting at UBC Okanagan and chose this hotel as it was close to both the college and airport.

My room was quiet and comfy, although pillows were a little softer than my neck and shoulder issues liked (not a fault of the hotel). It was very modern ... not much of a view as my room faced north and they are constructing on the property next door.

The bar/casual dining area were very busy, but service was decent. I had grilled cod tacos and they were delicious (as was the horseradish caesar I had after I got back from my evening session).

I was really grateful that the hotel shuttle offered service to/from UBC - it was dark and I wasn't looking forward to going up to the college and trying to find my way after parking.

A drive through Starbucks is on the same property ... so that was great in the morning, as it was pouring rain and I didn't have to get out of my car.

Glad I switched hotels and would stay here again if I needed to be in the north section of Kelowna.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side would have a view of the lake although there is construction in the whole area. It wasn't noisy.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We were on a Family vacation with my elderly parents and stayed overnight at this hotel , the hotel is very nice certainly up to Sheraton standards . The rooms were clean fresh and comfortable . We requested a handicap accessible room for my parents mainly just for the washroom extras handles etc and felt comfortable leaving them on their own they are 91 and 85 . The Staff was helpful and had my moms IPAD that she forgot in her room at the front desk ready for her to pick up an hour after we left ...... fortunately, we had stopped to see the sights down at the lake ! Starbucks and liquor store next door a bonus if you like Baileys in your coffee ...... after coming back for the IPAd i considered it ! would recommend this hotel in Kelowna!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Once again we chose this hotel to stay in before we caught an early morning flight .
There is no better hotel this close to the airport and they include a shuttle to the airport.
The front desk staff are efficient and friendly. They have a small store for guests to purchase forgotten amenities or just snacks. The coffe is complimentary, as well as complimentary coffee in the rooms.
The lobby is clean and welcoming. There is a restaurant on site. Our party of four chose to eat here and we were all happy with our choices. Service was efficient.
The room is spacious, we had two queen sized beds, a desk, and a chair to relax.
I appreciate the chair as I hate sitting on the bed to read.
The bed was not the most comfortable I have slept on, but was adequate for one night.
The bathroom was bright and included all the necessary amenities.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a short stay. The only reason, I would not recommend it for a longer stay is the location, while perfect for the airport, is quite a distance from Kelowna proper.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank okanagansun
Reviewed October 16, 2016

The hotel is spotless, reception was excellent had us checked in in less than a couple of minutes. They were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are well laid out, quite roomy and very clean and peaceful. WiFi works excellent

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LaRhonda S, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear 13255RLS,

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. All the best.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is modern and clean with staff that truly care about your welfare. My wife,who is celiac,ordered a gluten free pizza at the hotels restaurant and when the server asked her how her pizza was my wife exclaimed, "this is the best gluten free pizza crust I've ever had." At that point the server said oh my I forgot to indicate to the chef that you needed gluten free. She apologized profusely, the restaurant manager and the the hotel manager apologized all being very concerned about her health. What impressed both of us was that there was no attempt to deny the mistake or to minimize the event. The hotel manager served my wife a free second glass of wine and did not charge us for either her meal or my meal. Very classy.
The room we had was ultra modern and very roomy. The front desk staff we friendly and helpful offering us each an apple for our onward journey at checkout. We will be staying with this hotel later this month and we are looking forward to it.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple