Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brandy S
Port Moody, Canada

Bree saves the day!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 18, 2019via mobile
I can't say enough about the amazing service at this hotel.. I arrived in an emotional situation and was treated with nothing but respect. Specifically, a front desk angel stepped up to take care of me and make sure I was ok. The room was awesome, with many little details thought through, from a mini-fridge and microwave, to a blackout blind and lots of pillows. The alarm clock even had a couple USB plugs! So glad I stayed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. 10 million stars.
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Priceline
    C$483
10.2 km from Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
View more hotels in Kelowna
All reviews close to the airport long term parking an early morning flight front desk staff shuttle starbucks gulfstream highway bc canada
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Stayed here a year ago,and felt especially the common spaces could have used a cleaning. This hotel is the best for overnighting by the airport. The room is decent size, and generally was comfortable and seemed clean. I do not think there's been any refurb lately, but my room did feel less worn out than the one year before. This time had some dinner at the bar and was very impressed of the food quality contrary to the breakfast buffet. Also, they carry impressive amount of local wines.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Upgraded to a suite which was nice and provided lots of extra room and cooking facilities. Room was clean and bed comfortable. My room had a walk in shower, which was nice. The hotel is located very close to the airport. It was a nice afternoon when I arrived so I walked. Hotel shuttle is offered from the airport but I felt like a walk after my flight. Breakfast in the restaurant was quite good and reasonably priced.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Had the best experience with booking a room. After a long long wait and unsuccessful attempt with the lady who answered the 1-800 number reservation line, I called the Sheraton Four Points directly and got a lovely and extremely helpful Breanne Van Egmond. She went above and beyond to assist me and managed to secure the room we wanted. A negative experience was turned into an amazingly positive one. I hope I get to meet her in person when we check in. Would love to thank her in person.

Room tip: The suites are fantastic. Extremely roomy, well decorated, clean, and so close to the airport
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank karenrS3964RY
Reviewed March 9, 2019

We stayed at this hotel before and after flights south.
An initial mix up in our booking was remedied instantly with an upgrade, nice card and a little gift.
Great rooms, very clean, very good restaurant.
Loved that we could leave the car for the duration of the trip, shuttle goes to airport every 15 minutes.
Little more expensive but worth it.

Room tip: Had two different rooms, both times we had a great, quiet sleep. Top floor has nice suites.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Met with some friends for drinks and dinner at the gulfstream restaurant and was very impressed by the above and beyond service we recieved from our server Tami, The food and atmosphere is very nice as well definitely will be back

Date of stay: February 2019