Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$74
PricelineUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Vio.comUS$74
TripadvisorUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
All reviews white spot continental breakfast pool and hot tub medical appointment within walking distance stay there again room was large restaurants and shopping room key great place to stay beds were comfortable fridge highway downtown hospital pet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Booked this property through Expedia. Upon arrival check in was slow. The room we were given was on the ground floor around the corner from the smoking area. The room smelled of stale smoke. Turning on the air conditioning didn’t help and being on the corner, opening the windows or doors not a safe option. Room is dated with yellow tub toilet etc. Also noisy with the upstairs people Returned to front desk to request another room. After a lengthy stare at a computer screen, she said the only double queen she had was a kitchenette and because we booked on Expedia she couldn’t change it. We asked about cancelling our second night but she said because we booked with Expedia I had to call them. We left to go for dinner and think about it. Room was pre paid for 2 nights. . At this point I had received an email from Expedia asking how my check in went. I answered with the above mentioned concern and received the reply that they had remedied the issue. When I answered with how did they remedy it as they had done nothing, The manager responded. The next morning he was able to find us another room on the second floor that was fine. So this inn does have better rooms dated but fresher. The pool and hot tub are nice and clean and not busy. The complimentary breakfast is limited to coffee tea juice yogurt bread, frozen waffles cereal and fruit. No eggs or pastries etc. Dining Room was full and had to sit outside on patio. I would only stay here again if I had to and if a room was available on second floor. Didn’t see the patio BBQ area as it was closed still for the season. (It was hot and sunny on first day of summer so not sure what they call in season) They will charge $150 deposit which is standard but if you lose your key it will cost you $50. Not sure how safe a neighbourhood this is, especially when the police arrived when we were checking out. It is close to shopping malls and a White Spot restaurant next door.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lulubelle45
WitmarGM, Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. We are looking at ways to improve and hope that you will give us another chance to make your experience staying with us even better in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

We booked and prepaid for this hotel on hotels.com. We have booked numerous hotels over the years with hotels.com and never really paid attention to fine print with no issues in so many years. We pulled in to parking lot and I was a bit uneasy, not quite what we had hoped for. When we went to check in after driving up from the U.S. for a full day of driving we were told even though we had prepaid we couldn't have our room because we didn't have a credit card. I was shocked! I said we had prepaid on our mastercard debit card which I had with me and plenty of cash as well. No credit card, no check in we were told. We are 60 something and visiting my 84 year old mother in law for her birthday, but they didn't care. We ended up staying somewhere else, but they refused to refund our money. Very stressful!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Peggy C
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Room was clean comfortable and our room was quiet. All we needed was within walking distance. Restaurant's shopping entertainment.
The evening staff Susann was very friendly and informative.
This hotel is older, but has been renovated and our opinion is great value for the $$. Breakfast was a pretty basic continental , but if wanting a Canadian breakfast White spot or Perkins restaurants next door. WE will use Dilworth again on our next visit

Room tip: we found this hotel great value for the $$.comfortable and clean, not fancy, but great for our needs
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WitmarGM, General Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Dilworth Inn and taking time to provide us your feed back. I am glad to see that you enjoy staying with us and yes we recentely renovated all rooms with new furniture and carpet. I will pass your kind words to my staff and we would love to have you back as our guest on your next trip to kelowna.

Have a wonderful day!

Regional General Manager

Reviewed January 16, 2019

The staff is very kind and helpful, The rooms are clean, comfortable - a home away from home. The complimentary breakfast is delicious. The pool is great. The Motel is next door to White Spot. The Dilworth is CLOSE to the shopping mall!!

Date of stay: December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Dilworth inn and taking time to provide us your feed back. I am glad to see that you enjoy staying with us and we would love to have you back as our guest on your next trip to kelowna.

Have a wonderful day!

Regional General Manager

Reviewed November 28, 2018

the shower tiles were dirty,breakfast was terrible,patio door didn't work, ask for a quiet room and it was not quiet the people next door were so loud,there was black hair on the clean towels,front desk staff was not friendly,called the front desk to complain and the phone was busy for 20 minutes so i went to the front desk and the clerk was not there and i waited for 20 minutes then left. I would not stay there again

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank P1648ONbonnieb
WitmarGM, General Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay in Dilworth Inn and taking time for providing us your feed back. your feedback is rally important for us it helps us to provide batter customer service to our guest. Please accept my sincere apology for your inconvenience. I address your concern to related department.

Please gives us a one more chance on your next trip to Kelowna to serve you again.we love to have you back as our guest again.