Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$73
CheapTicketsUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
All reviews orchard park shopping pool and hot tub stay there again rooms are clean short drive fridge clerk highway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2021 via mobile

Great place! Staff are amazing and friendly! The rooms are so clean and updated! Beds and pillows so comfortable! Location is perfect! I felt safe and comfortable at all times! Definitely recommend staying here! Also can’t beat the price! Hit tub and pool is definitely a bonus! I absolutely recommend staying here to anyone!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2021 via mobile

The ustomer service was very good, my kids really enjoyed the pool. Rool was clean and comfortable. Nice stay
The system of booking to use thebpool worked perfectly.
The hotel is very well located and we could go walking for several places

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2021

We enjoyed our stay in a clean, spacious room.
The evening front clerk was very sweet and informative.
A lovely smile~!
The daytime clerk was also very helpful and cheery, too.

We were able to use the pool and hot tub during our stay. It was very clean
and tidy. Towels were provided too. The timer on the tub did NOT count down
so that was a bonus for the bubbly jets' time (chuckles) ... didn't have to get out
and restart it.

Thank you so much for our wonderful stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Graham Weisstock, General Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2021

Diane, thank you for spending your special Anniversary evening with us! We have a wonderful front desk team, thanks for your kind words. It was rewarding to read that you enjoyed our indoor hot tub and pool. We will be here for you whenever you need us.

Reviewed September 5, 2020

EXPENSIVE to max for a Thurs night!

During Covid times, you would really think that they at Dilworth Inn really needed the bookings!...NOPE!

I asked for a CORPORATE rate and this place could only offer a $$139 a night PLUS tax rate, really!...?
So I decided to still book as my friend had a flat tire on a major nail that caused it and we had little time as I had to get home after booking him in.

The guy checking us/my friend in maybe is not trained right or trained well enough to know what a corporate rate means to save some...$!
Was business related as I run a business and my friend had to work in the am but had to get to Kal Tire first, next door, to get his tire fixed first.
The check in guy pumped up the breakfast big time on the rate but was just a very sad continental! One small step up from the bag breakfasts as of late at other places on my move jobs out of town.

2 out of 5 stars as came to 161 dollars after taxes!

Just hard to support local in times like this!

N Preen, Kelowna, BC
Sept 3/2020

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Nol P
Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

We just encountered the friendliest service by far in this inn. The front desk was very polite and courteous. And we like that she has a sense of humour. Not too serious. The room was old but decent for our stay. A/c works fine. Bed was comfy. My only suggestion will be is to add a curtain or a shade to the window. They have blinds but really doest block the outdoor light and wakes you up as soon the day light comes up. Other than that it’s a good place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Graham Weisstock, General Manager at Dilworth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2020

Thanks for your review, and for recognizing our polite and courteous staff. We recently replaced all of the blinds on our hotel, so I can assure you of a better night's sleep. Looking forward to having you visit again.
~ Mike, Hotel Manager