Got sent to stay here after the sister property "The Dillworth Inn" discovered they over booked our room. We were upgraded to the "Executive Suite". Too bad there was just 2 of us and not the whole family as the suite was huge. Full Kitchen, dining room, huge living room and 3 bedrooms with enough room to sleep 6 easy. They gave us a further discount for the inconvenience on our already great rate so not sure what the regular rate is. BBQ on the deck plus pool right outside the suite. Complimentary simple breakfast was very simple, coffee and muffins, but for the room rate we didn't mind. Great place for a family in the summer when the pool is open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Centre. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley