We stayed at the Recreation Inn last month and had a fine stay. The price was reasonable and we had a very large kitchenette suite with a private bedroom.
The place was clean and the kitchenette had lots of pots, pans, glasses, etc for our use. No problems with things not working, bad water pressure, etc, etc. Things were just fine.
The hotel has a small outdoor pool and hottub for those interested. It also had a few communal BBQs.
It's not the Taj Mahal but it's on a major route and it's an affordable place for Kelowna.
The motel was kind enough to let us check out late on Sunday (which was appreciated) and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
I'd have no problem recommending it as a plce to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Center. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley