Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bubble bath our honeymoon chocolate dipped strawberries movie night home away from home a wonderful stay sherry pampered hostess suite wedding accommodations bc
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2015

The facility is exquisite. The rooms are amazingly decorated and immaculate. The salt water pool is around 90 degrees situated on a hillside. Sherry prides herself with spoiling her guests. Do you like chocolate-covered strawberries? I highly recommend A Vista Villa.

Room tip: Any room is exquisite.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Arlene H
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2015

Wow ... thank you so much for your kind review and your glowing words! Our passion is to ensure each guest who honors us with their reservations needs are met and expectations exceeded! We'd love to have you back for more pampering and we hope that that will be much sooner than later!

Reviewed July 27, 2015

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful 4 nights at A Vista Villa. Originally we had booked for two nights but the beautiful room, pool, common area as well as the hostess Sherry had us staying beyond our planned time at this spot. The suites,grounds and house are immaculate. Clean,comfortable and modern throughout. Beyond how nice the spot is,it was Sherry's sincere devotion to ensuring her guests were comfortable and had anything they needed that really was the cherry on the top of this sweet getaway. She really goes above and beyond any other experience we have had a other vacation spots. Think chocolate covered strawberries appearing out of the blue, suggestions for out of the way spots to visit for romantic picnics, an unobtrusive presence in the home ensuring a high level of privacy for her guests. Self serve breakfasts were great, very healthy and sourced locally and with the common kitchen and BBQ available for guests to shop and cook for themselves this was a truly unique B and B. Given the unique, comfortably romantic rooms, beautiful pool and attentive hostess this resort is very reasonably priced. Ideal for a romantic getaway, wedding party or a group of couples. This is a facility for adults. We will be back in the future to enjoy more pampering at A Vista Villa!

1  Thank Geoff D
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Hello and thank you so much for your review! There is no greater compliment that I could receive from guests than them not wanting to leave and in fact doubling the length of time that they originally planned to stay! It is always my absolute pleasure to ensure that everything is as comfortable as possible for you and my passion is to ensure everything we do here will exceed your expectations! So pleased to hear that you enjoyed my recommendations of places to go "hideaway" to enjoy beach picnics and other sites not to be missed! Very much looking forward to having you back ... more pampering awaits you!

Reviewed July 21, 2015

We had a wonderful 3 nights in a lovely room with amazing ambiance. I especially loved the jetted bathtub. We were welcomed with a tour of the owners beautiful facility and a bottle of wine. We got recommendations to great restaurants and the weather was great so we spent some time in the beautiful garden by the pool. The breakfast was great and I especially appreciated that our dietary needs were met, on rather short notice, as I had forgotten to mention them when I made the reservation. It is also close to places we wanted to see and yet tucked in a quiet neighbourhood. I really appreciated that. As I am a light sleeper. Usually hotels are on main thoroughfares and rather noisy. The owner did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. The only thing negative I could say was, it was not cheap. We have a limited budget, so it is not someplace we would stay often, but it was well worth the money. I would also say it is more for a couples getaway, not so much for a family, which was perfect for us as our family is all grown up.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review - we do love to pamper our guests with the welcoming wine and are so happy to be able to offer sound-proofed suites in a dead quiet neighborhood for that peaceful sleep and tranquil stay! Look forward to pampering you again on your next special occasion, come back and make more memories!

Reviewed July 20, 2015

Really enjoyed the room, the pool was amazing and the location is perfect!
Sherry is very attentive and took care of all our needs, we really appreciate the attention to small details and the cleanliness of the room.

Would definitely recommend to a couple looking for a pampering romantic retreat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pampering is what we do and sure glad we were able to please you with all that we have to offer in that area! Location, location and details, details! Makes for the perfect romantic retreat for couples and we are always striving to ensure we anticipate your every need in advance! We love when our guests enjoy our very warm salt water pool .... it would be wonderful to see you floating in it once again!

Reviewed July 18, 2015

While traveling through Canada, my husband treated me to a birthday getaway in this fabulous villa. The room was lovely -- everything done first class. The setting, the view , the pool area are all a delight. Sherry and my husband came up with some very special birthday surprises -- you must go there to see for yourself. In addition, Sherry gave us wonderful ideas for winery visits, a sailing outing, and terrific testaurants. The Okanagan is a delight and A Vista Villa is definitely five star!

Gloria, San Francisco

Room tip: All of the rooms that I saw are lovely -- each different.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2015

Hello in California! We certainly appreciate your husband sourcing us out to surprise you for your birthday! It was our absolute pleasure to work with him to make this the most memorable experience possible! Thank you for your kind comments about our honeymoon suites ... we love showing our guests where they will be staying for their special occasions and to see how excited and happy they are! Please come back soon, we'd love the opportunity to pamper you over and over again!!!