All reviews salt water pool imperial suite bubble bath our honeymoon romantic place to stay her attention extra touches thought of everything chocolate strawberries fire pit private deck memorable stay beautiful pool wine tour wonderful weekend common room comfortable bed
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

My husband and i took our second vist to a vista villa and again we loved it we stayed 3 days in the beautiful imperial suite our beautiful hostess sherri once againg out did herself and made our stay enjoyable we already are looking at going back in october for another 3night stay i highly recommend sherri and a vista villa to anyone looking for a relaxing romantic beautiful get away thank you sherri for you love and hard work to make us feel relaxed and special could not ask for a more wonderful hostess or friend see you soon sasha and joey courtoreille

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClasseeLadee, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2015

Wow ... thank you for reviewing your second romantic getaway to the Villa and especially a great big thank you for making your reservations for your third visit before you left! I am so pleased you choose a different suite each time you visit, and will be anxious to see which one turns out to be your all time favorite! We very much appreciate that we are fast becoming your one and only "pampering headquarters"! See you in October, can't wait!

Reviewed August 11, 2015

A Vista Villa was the perfect location to celebrate our engagement. From the moment of our arrival, Sherry went out of her way to ensure we had everything we needed for a very romantic stay. The room was gorgeous, complete with a very comfy bed (the kind you don't want to get out of), and a Jacuzzi tub for two. The turndown service we found upon our return from dinner was so special and appreciated. Sherry truly knows how to pamper her guests, and we had an absolutely fabulous stay. If you're looking for a private, romantic location, this is it!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Really appreciate you writing a review on your stay at the Villa! We are always so excited to be included in on such special occasions as surprise "Engagements"! What an honor to be chosen as the place to celebrate such a cherished memory! We certainly hope to see you return on many anniversaries to come, congratulations on your marriage - and to a very special couple!

Reviewed August 5, 2015

My Husband and I stayed here for two nights in August to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Sherry was truly amazing!, she customized everything to us to make it a very personal experience. The Rooms were amazing, everything she serves is Organic which was really great. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most memorable time possible. The pool was incredible and refreshing. I've never seen another resort like hers, her main priority is your happiness and well-being and she strives to make your stay there one you'll never forget. She made our Dinner reservations, she set us up with scenic tours to some amazing places. The decor was phenomenal and very welcoming and exquisite. And of course, this wouldn't be a topper of reviews if I didn't state how amazing her air jet tubs are. I wanted to put it in the back of my truck as a keepsake but most business owners frown upon that so I had to leave it ;). Thanks Sherry for making our stay so amazing, we'll see you next year!

Room tip: I would recommend the "Royal" you get a private balcony and the view is the best out of them all
1  Thank AlyWebster
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Wow ... thank you so much for taking the time to let future travelers know what to expect when they honor us with their reservations at A Vista Villa! I absolutely love what I do and pampering you as a couple celebrating their first wedding anniversary was such an honor! Thank you also for recognizing that we are "one of a kind" in that our only mission here is to ensure guests have the most memorable and enjoyable stay, not only at the Villa, but in the Okanagan as well! It was my pleasure to organize dinner reservations and sight-seeing tours for you ... so much to do and see in this beautiful area of ours that we call the "Hawaii" of Canada! And yes, I thought you might be trying to take that wonderful AirJet tub home with you in your truck, lol, glad it wouldn't fit! Looking forward to the opportunity of spoiling you again next year!

Reviewed August 4, 2015

We had such a fantastic stay! Sherry was so wonderful and helpful. She made sure we had everything we needed and more! So willing to make dinner reservations for us too. I will highly recommend this place to everyone I know coming to the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It was so wonderful to have you here as you escaped your busy lives at home! It is always hard to see my guests leave when they are having such a wonderful time ... especially those "midnight" swims in the pool! Can't wait for you to return and there is no greater compliment I could receive than have you say you are going to tell everyone about the Villa who is coming here!

Reviewed August 1, 2015

Had a wonderful time and stayed in a room that is decorated beautifully, in a style I would call; Romance Heaven. The Jacuzzi tub was amazing, the place was immaculately clean and even though the rooms are in a home, we felt like we were in a five star resort! Sherry is an amazing hostess and her attention to detail and the efforts made to pamper people are astounding!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A-Vista-Villa-Resort, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

We always appreciate when our guests (who usually turn into our good friends!!!) take the time to share their experience they had at our Villa! I love that my residence is located above the Villa so that I can be "on call" for whatever my guests might possibly need and on hand for answering any questions and making recommendations! So pleased you enjoyed your honeymoon suite - how great is my business - catering to lovebirds all summer long and ensuring their every need is anticipated! We hope to have you back very soon! Perhaps next time you could choose a different suite as they are all decorated completely differently ... albeit with the common theme of romance and charm!