All reviews front desk hot tub free breakfast outdoor pool cactus club yogurt stayed here for nights room was clean and comfortable comfortable stay shopping and restaurants main floor hard boiled eggs each morning long weekend minute drive air conditioner parking lot
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Decent sleep here. Hotel service was great. Rooms, hallways, and common areas were a bit run down. There was some kind of sports team here so the breakfast buffet was a bit nuts. Overall just OK for business travel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ffi-kelowna, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Dear ziondog,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am so glad to see that you found our service to be great; we strive to make your stay memorable.

I would like to apologize for the seeming disrepair of the hotel; we work hard to keep everything in working order, and looking good; I am sorry that we disappointed you. We are looking into upgrades in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review; your feedback is much appreciated.

Sarah B.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Reception was quite welcoming. Room was ok, pretty standard. At least it was clean. Good for staying for stopover going to Banff. Brekky was included, again pretty standard. I wouldnt fault it but wouldnt love it.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016

This hotel is run in a first-class manner. Normal wear-and-tear on the hallway wallpaper and room carpets, however, means this hotel is in imminent danger of dropping from a "4" under my rating system down to a "3".

Rooms are about 300 - 325 sq. ft., the beds are excellent, and there is a large-sized work desk with extra plug-ins for 21st century devices. There is a refrigerator in each room, and the heating/air conditioning system is quickly responsive and effective.

Breakfast has become a bit weird, as the attendant is only stocking MINIMAL food and then will restock with only a minimum again. For instance, the fridge containing yogurt would only have about 8 small containers in it at a time. If someone took 2, she would replace 2. I'm guessing this is to discourage people from stocking up and taking items for lunch or snacks.

My corporate rate was $105, which was average for this time of year in Kelowna.

If you have kids, the (outdoor) waterslide and pool was still open as of November 4th.

Bottom line, at the moment there are 2 better hotels in Kelowna in this price range. Once they fix the hallway wallpaper and room carpets, this property will jump back into a tie for first place.

Room tip: Quietest rooms end in odd numbers from 21 - 43
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HeyNow-Hank
ffi-kelowna, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear HeyNow-Hank,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

While I am glad to see that you enjoy staying with us, I am sorry that we disappointed you with the wear and tear that is becoming obvious in the hallways and carpets. We are looking into some upgrades in the future which will give us the boost back to number one in your books.

I would also like to apologize that breakfast has become strange; this is something I will be looking in to as it is not typical, or acceptable.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Kelowna.

Sarah B.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Very nice location and really clean hotel. It has a serene atmosphere and clean rooms and beddings. Really recommend this hotel. Front desk staff were really friendly and helpful and even printed us a route map for a beach they recommended. We were satisfied with the breakfast selection and again very clean dining area. Pool us just the right size for this hotel. Superstore is just across this hotel and surrounded by nice coffee shops and variety of restaurants. This is the only hotel in that area hence the nice ambience.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Having stayed before, it was an easy decision to return when the time came to return to Kelowna this week. Whether staying overnight on business or to fly out, we are never disappointed. Staff are efficient, friendly and always willing to go the extra bit to make the stay pleasant. Complimentary breakfast was one of the best I've experienced in my travels.

Room tip: There are separate floors for wedding groups, sports teams etc. and quiet floors.
Date of stay: October 2016