“Convenient and tasty”

Bliss Bakery and Bistro
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Kelowna
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The Chipotle Turkey Wrap was a good lunch - just enough to be filling. There were more black beans than expected, and not so many chunks of turkey, but it was tasty and well-seasoned. My latte was okay; I did like the art work on top!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Love the selection of treats, food and coffees.

The baristas take pride in making you a great cup of coffee, every time.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Here you'll find a pleasant setting (without being over-the-top trendy) and the usual array of coffee choices. You'll also find snacks, pastries and wraps if you're hungry, made locally. My favorite was a large gluten-free, low-sugar cookie in which I detected flax seeds and pumpkin seeds as well as raisins.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Wanted a quick bite of lunch so stopped here because it's right off hwy 97. My son got the ham and Swiss sandwich. Unfortunately it had a very spicy sauce which was not indicted on the printed label. Would have been nice to know this before I paid 850 for a sandwich that was too spicy for a child. Also, what if my kid had allergies? I asked if the carrot soup was pureed and was told yes! It was not pureed - I don't consider chunks of carrot in my soup to mean pureed.
The cookies we got were good - expensive but tasty. Overall, I probably wouldn't go here again. It's expensive for what you get and the food was just so-so.

1  Thank canamgirl
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I found the food over-priced for what I received. For a coffee and breakfast croissant I paid $12.

Yes, they were both good. But it was a basic drip coffee and the breakfast croissant was nothing to write home about. I wouldn’t return based on the price, although I did enjoy the time with friends on the patio in the sun.

1  Thank claireyyyc