“Great Location if travelling Thru Town”
Review of Dairy Queen

Ranked #16 of 19 Dessert in Kelowna
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Nice clean restaurant with ample seating right off the highway. Food is good and ice-cream always to DQ quality. Service is quick and staff friendly. Will visit again for sure.

Reviewed December 24, 2017

Decorated for Christmas with hand made decorations in a two storey building with tons of windows, this calm and clean Dairy Queen is a break when travelling through Kelowna, or a better alternative to most other fast food places in town.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

This place gives you consistently good cheeseburgers. I'm not a huge fan of much else they serve, beyond the ice cream that is.

1  Thank viperfist
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

My favourite at this location. Have been in a few times now and they have yet to drop the ball. Today was no different. Quick times and hot food. 4/5 star for fast food.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Service and food was good. The bathrooms on the other hand were disgusting. My wife took our three children into the women's washroom only to find that both toilets in there were plugged. I mentioned it to the female staff member which didn't seem to care much. I proceeded to take them into the men's to only find out that the men's was also filled with diarrhea and toilet paper and plugged. I then told the male staff worker who seemed to have a little more understanding. I couldn't tell you if he proceeded to clean them or not as we left. I had my boys pee in the parking lot. Will not be stopping here next time on our way through Kelowna.