Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Saskatraveller
Saskatoon, Canada

Clean, quiet stay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 30, 2023via mobile
Hotel was quiet. Breakfast bar had good selectionof hot and cold items. He loved the beds and the plump pillows. She wasn’t happy with them. Rooms were very clean and well appointed. Easy access to main roads and easy to find from the airport.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$219
Exterior View
C$225
7.1 km from Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
Free parking
Our Great Room - lounge, fireplace, library, FREE wi-fi, computer kiosks, dining and more!
  • Skyscanner.com
    C$248
  • Priceline
9.4 km from Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
View more hotels in Nanaimo
All reviews free breakfast bagels breakfast bar island highway ferry terminal quiet hotel next morning comfortable beds nice stay fridge downtown harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2023

We enjoyed our recent stay at the Ramada in Nanaimo. The hotel and property is in nice overall condition and it is evident that it is a well run facility. The check in and out process with Kelly was a breeze. Our room (302) was quiet, clean, spacious and featured a small kitchenette. The complimentary breakfast was very good. It offered items such as fresh waffles, cheese omelets, breakfast sausage, cereal, bagels, toast and an assortment of fruit juices. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a relatively inexpensive clean, quiet hotel.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed September 3, 2022

Nice place, good service. Clean and good breakfast.
Booking was easy and it is conveniently located in Nanaimo with a nice view from the balcony all the way to the ocean.
Modern and comfortable beds as well.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2022

The hotel was on the main highway going through Nanaimo so it was easy to find. The check-in process was easy. Our room was clean and had all the amenities one would want. The only warning is that if you're tall, you'll find the showerhead is too low. I'm about 5'10" and I had to duck a bit to get my head under it. There is a basic breakfast included, nothing fancy but was good enough. There is a great Italian restaurant just a few minutes walk away that was great for dinner. There is also a 7-11 nearby. I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

1  Thank shoegirl011
Reviewed August 10, 2022

When I first got to the hotel with family I just figured it’d be a nice cheap place to stay for the night but when I got into the room and started to look around I noticed some white stains on my bed covers and was just disgusted. Do they seriously not clean their covers after every stay?! I was unable to get comfortable after seeing that. The shower squeaked which made it uncomfortable to be in their long and the breakfast the next day was mediocre at best. They had very few variety options which was disappointing. Overall my stay here was unenjoyable and I hope they look into cleaning their rooms more thoroughly for future guests.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2022 via mobile

We were apprehensive about being put on the ground floor, but our room was actually quite quiet. Beds were comfy and air con worked, but not strong enough for the length of the room. We had to push a pillow against the curtains to get the air to blow out and not up into the window.
Our first morning, I noticed hairs in the shower surround while taking my shower. Not sure why in these times, proper cleaning is not taking place. I mentioned this to the older lady behind the desk who just said “okayyy” …. “Okayyy” while I explained the situation. No apology or saying we’ll get that cleaned for you. I had to ask for it to be cleaned. I said thank you and she said you’re welcome like she was doing me a big favour.
The redeeming factor is the lady who is working her ass off in the kitchen for breakfast. She is doing a two person job by herself. We made sure to leave her a large tip.
We wished we had stayed closer to down town are but the location was good enough.

Date of stay: July 2022