Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Road41230320172
Port Alberni, Canada

Dissapointed

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 30, 2023
The Three star is only because the Room was very Clean. The Hostess at the Desk had no idea where food places where, that I could grab Supper. The ones that where suggested where closed down.
No pen or paper in room to make notes. We had to fill the toilet paper roll when we first arrived.
The Buffet breakfast was just so-so.
We paid a great deal of money for a 4+ star Hotel which we didn't receive.
Date of stay: June 2023
Room Tip: The Hotel is Clean and we felt safe. I don't think it was worse the price..
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • travelup.com
    C$223
9.4 km from Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
Free parking
Our Great Room - lounge, fireplace, library, FREE wi-fi, computer kiosks, dining and more!
  • Skyscanner.com
1.3 km from Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
Free Wifi
Standard Deluxe (2 Queen + Kitchen)
    C$127
  • The Grand Hotel
    C$205
7.1 km from Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo
View more hotels in Nanaimo
All reviews free breakfast bagels breakfast bar island highway ferry terminal quiet hotel next morning comfortable beds nice stay fridge downtown harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2023 via mobile

Hotel was quiet. Breakfast bar had good selectionof hot and cold items. He loved the beds and the plump pillows. She wasn’t happy with them. Rooms were very clean and well appointed. Easy access to main roads and easy to find from the airport.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2023

We enjoyed our recent stay at the Ramada in Nanaimo. The hotel and property is in nice overall condition and it is evident that it is a well run facility. The check in and out process with Kelly was a breeze. Our room (302) was quiet, clean, spacious and featured a small kitchenette. The complimentary breakfast was very good. It offered items such as fresh waffles, cheese omelets, breakfast sausage, cereal, bagels, toast and an assortment of fruit juices. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a relatively inexpensive clean, quiet hotel.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed September 3, 2022

Nice place, good service. Clean and good breakfast.
Booking was easy and it is conveniently located in Nanaimo with a nice view from the balcony all the way to the ocean.
Modern and comfortable beds as well.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2022

The hotel was on the main highway going through Nanaimo so it was easy to find. The check-in process was easy. Our room was clean and had all the amenities one would want. The only warning is that if you're tall, you'll find the showerhead is too low. I'm about 5'10" and I had to duck a bit to get my head under it. There is a basic breakfast included, nothing fancy but was good enough. There is a great Italian restaurant just a few minutes walk away that was great for dinner. There is also a 7-11 nearby. I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

1  Thank shoegirl011
Reviewed August 10, 2022

When I first got to the hotel with family I just figured it’d be a nice cheap place to stay for the night but when I got into the room and started to look around I noticed some white stains on my bed covers and was just disgusted. Do they seriously not clean their covers after every stay?! I was unable to get comfortable after seeing that. The shower squeaked which made it uncomfortable to be in their long and the breakfast the next day was mediocre at best. They had very few variety options which was disappointing. Overall my stay here was unenjoyable and I hope they look into cleaning their rooms more thoroughly for future guests.

Trip type: Travelled with family