“Great food”

BeachFires Pacific Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
BeachFires Pacific Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 342 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We just walked in without a reservation and were told that we could stay but had to be out by 7pm. Our server was a lovely young woman that needed a bit more training as to the ingredients. My companion did not want garlic in his food and it seemed most things had garlic. He had to keep changing his selection when the server came back each time explaining there was garlic in the selection. When it was all settled we had the chicken and it was WONDERFUL! We were both very pleased. I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Excellent in every respect.

Turned up without a reservation around 8pm.

Got seated at the bar, taken through the menu and wine and ordered the meal. Ushered to an excellent table, and everything just flowed perfectly. Desert was a hit too.

Best restaurant award in Nanaimo bar none from my family.

It was also packed, which speaks volumes.

No area of critiscm at all.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We enjoyed a good meal Friday evening with table side Caesar salad that had lots of flavour. The seafood linguine was excellent as 2 of us split it ..The fanny bay oyster flavour was great but the downside they could be been way hotter. Beer and wine were perfect against the beautiful view of the harbour.. Good evening for all.
Ps.. Management should look at some sound dampening on the ceiling to control the noise.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Service mediocre and so was the food my friend and I shared eggs benny me the salmon her the spicy prawns. First of all the piece of salmon was almost nonexistent the caper hollandaise had no capers and was thin and insignificant as for the prawn benny no seasoning and bland both dishes screamed for some color and seriously 12 deep fried potatoe pieces really poor foo it eight add arugula some home grind potatoes and maybe too the salmon with fried capers! Just saying my homemade benny is far superior sorry! Your plates are bland as is the service! I will give dinner a try and see how that goes.

1  Thank Michele S
Reviewed March 31, 2018

we had brunch there this morning. The food was wonderful, the waiter very cheerful and the atmosphere inviting. What more could you are for on a Saturday morning