“Gorgeous and Relaxing”

Stephenson Point Seaside B&B
Ranked #8 of 34 Nanaimo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We had a wonderful time at the Stephenson Point Seaside B&B. It's a very quiet location with a breathtaking view! We stayed in the Eagles Nest Suite which has its own ensuite and balcony overlooking the water, where we enjoyed a glass of wine watching the sunset. There are Kayak and a hot tube for guests to use, and the hospitality of our hostess definitely made our stay. She made us a wonderful homemade breakfast in the morning while we enjoyed the sun rising over the ocean.
It's the perfect location to enjoy the outdoors and serenity of Nanaimo. We can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 July 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Cher. She studiously pampered us and catered to our every need. Very welcoming and warm hearted lady - very sincere. Everything you could ask for in accommodations. Rooms well apointed. Shared bath but other room vacant so was not an issue. View and activity in the harbor can'tbe beat. Bit out of the way of city centre in residential so car was helpful. Breakfast to order and homemade!
Many thanks Cher for your hospitality.
James & Rhonda
Edmonton, ab

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The warmth and friendliness of our hostess was very enjoyable. We felt very welcome and appreciated. The B&B is a wonderful place to relax and rest.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I was looking for a peaceful escape from my busy life and this was just what I needed. A quite home with stunning ocean views, where I was able to sit for hours and unwind.The rooms where lovely and and I felt comfortable and welcome from the first step inside this wonderful bed and breakfast.Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I was fortunate to spend a week at this lovely B & B by the sea in Nanaimo. Cher is a gracious and attentive hostess, very helpful with suggestions for local activities and the breakfasts were lovely, it was hard to leave for meetings every morning! My room had a balcony overlooking Departure Bay and the smaller islands, it is a spectacular setting with lots of wildlife viewing also - no need to watch television! I would highly recommend this property, and I hope to have the opportunity to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I highly recommend this B&B! With such a wonderful hostess, beautiful view, comfy room (I slept so well when I was there!) - not to mention the hearty & delicious breakfasts that are served every day... Two thumbs up all the way!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2011

This B&B was suggested for me in conjunction with a meeting I attended. While finding it at night in the rain was a little challenging I'm glad I stuck with it. Cher is wonderful, caring and a great hostess.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business