“One of my favourites”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2017

A very small restaurant, and I don't think they take reservations. The food is excellent, i have always enjoyed the presentation & flavors.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We love the deep fried ice cream, the staff is super friendly and the prices are just right.
Great menu.
We wilk be back for fried ice cream as well as chicken skewers with peanut sauce.
Keep it up Eh.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

After reading the review, I decided to try out this restaurant. So, I ordered take away and picked up the food at the suggested time. I arrived as they were putting the final touches on the second order. When I arrived home and we took out the containers, I noticed that the sauce from the crispy duck had leaked inside the plastic bag. The presentation was not inviting. The duck was only partially crispy and placed on top on a few mushy vegetables. The second dish was chicken with vegetables and really not appetizing at all. Very little flavour. Two scoops of rice were included in a separate container and if there was any jasmine in there, I couldn't tell. This experience has left me disappointed and out by $52. Not likely to repeat the experience. Am now not surprised there was only one guest in the restaurant when I picked up my order.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

They have a great menu. The place is not all that quiet, everybody talks to everybody else. The service is good, and reply to you, if you don't know what the menu is about. Go back again, soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

This is my favourite restaurant in Nanaimo by far! My husband and I are regulars and we have only ever had the most delicious meals! It is a small, quaint restaurant, and gets busy on the weekend, but that's an indication of how good the food is. Joy, one of the owners, is the sweetest person and remembers us every time we go in. I would highly recommend trying it out. You won't regret it!