“Supper”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2018

My wife and I went to Kasira for supper, we ordered our food and it came out fairly quickly. I ordered Pad Thai and my wife ordered green curry. The food was plentiful and very tasty. The price was reasonable. Always good food from the kitchen

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This has great food and good service, friendly staff and restaurant is clean. Always enjoy myself here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

... For food, for service and friendliness. The seafood and duck dishes are especially delicious although I have thoroughly enjoyed everything on the menu. Hats off to Joy and the crew for pulling through a difficult time.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I had been recommended this visit and have attempted on 3 separate occasions to visit this restaurant. I was made aware that their opening times was somewhat spasmodic so have tried to phone them without ever having received a response. I have checked the website for any updates but failing any updates, I have gone to the restaurant to find it closed. Today, there was a notice on the window saying they were closed until Tuesday and as this has now happened 3 times, I shan't be bothering again. Why don't they put updates on their website and leave recorded messages on their telephone number? Is it ever open? Do they care about their customers at all? A weird way to run a business!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Kasira Thai Fine Cuisine is one of the best Thai places I've gone to. They are generally a better caliber of restaurant in every regard. You can dine on all of your favourite Thai cuisine, or sample one of their chefs special dishes. I tried their Tom Kha soup and Pad Thai, both of which were excellent classics. My son tried the evening special, a seafood combo, and he absolutely loved it. Surprisingly, the biggest and best surprise was their fabulous desserts, which were plentiful, and diverse enough to satisfy every palette. I tried their deep fried ice cream, one of my all time favourite desserts and Kasira makes one of the best with theirs having an umami quality to it that I found particularly satisfying. It's right up there with Ottawa's Mexicali Rosa's, my fave deep fried ice cream. The presentation of Kasira's meals is also superior.

Date of visit: October 2016