“Exquisite!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We tried for months to stop in , but for one reason or another, Kasira was closed. One day we happened to notice that, " HEY!! IT'S OPEN!! and it was just about time to head home for dinner. Instead we parked and got ready for an adventure. We are so glad we did! We've been repeat customers, savoring their excellent Thai cuisine. We have NO complaints about this restaurant, and ALL the other diners seemed to be having a great meal too. Decor is tasteful and elegant, servers have always been courteous and competent. And the food has been delightful.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We ate here with our 4 kids and the service couldn’t have been more patient and friendly. The kids enjoyed a very tasty fresh massaman curry while our toddler tucked into plain noodles. The soup was also very good. Thank you!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself have visited several times Kasira thai restaurant. We have been satisfied with the quality of the food, very tasty, as I said, value for money. However, last Christmas I had a bad experience when our family from San Diego visited us in Nanaimo for the first time. We had told them about this restaurant hoping that they enjoy a dinner there since they love thai food. The restaurant usually closes early for what I consider a regular dinner time but we were there in time and in good mood for our late dinner appointment. We were 5 in our table and when we ordered our menu the waitress said that, because they were about to close they had ran out of rice, therefore 2 of the plates ordered had to be set with noodles instead to rice, which all of us had ordered as the side plate. So my daughter and husband kindly volunteer and had no choice but to have noodles instead. However, to our surprise, my daughter observed that the customers sit in the table at our side (apparently a mother and her daughter), despite they arrived later than us and ordered their food after we did, they had rice accompanying their food! Because we were just celebrating a happy Christmas season with our family we did not complaint, which afterwards I regretted. This was truly disgusting and left a sad memory of this last visit. Since then, we have never visited this restaurant again. I felt offended and cheated. Sadly, this is an example how a single issue, a disrespectful service, can change the rating of what, otherwise, can be a good restaurant.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

My wife and I went to Kasira for supper, we ordered our food and it came out fairly quickly. I ordered Pad Thai and my wife ordered green curry. The food was plentiful and very tasty. The price was reasonable. Always good food from the kitchen

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This has great food and good service, friendly staff and restaurant is clean. Always enjoy myself here.