We stayed only one night because upon check in:
1. There were pubic hairs found on the pillows
2. There was another pubic hair on the bathroom wall
3. There was what appeared to be a large urine stain on the underside of the bedspread
4. The heater/fan did not work
5. The window was stuck open (with no screens)
6. We were kept awake until 0200 by drunk people shouting outside our room (apparently a common occurance according to the front desk clerk)
7. When we complained to Best Western, they refused to re-imburse us or even offer another night at a different Best Western location.
We immediately moved to the Coast Bastion across the street and had the most beautiful room!
GROSS GROSS GROSS. Save yourself and do not stay here.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking