“Incredible value, warm hosts, nice intimate suite.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lower deck for your enjoyment!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Robin H
Victoria, Canada
“Incredible value, warm hosts, nice intimate suite.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

This suite was perfect for me, my hubby and my 2 year old. We put our two year old in a playpen for the night. She didn't have her own room but she's a good sleeper so we were able to watch some tv and movies after she went to bed. Then we moved the playpen into the living area. The bathtub was nice and big and Cathy supplied lots of towels. The bed was soft and not hard. When I go away one of the most important things to me is the kitchen and all the pots, pans and dishes were in great condition. Cathy was so nice and very accommodating during our stay. We wouldn't hesitate to go back. The value was incredible!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kitimat BC
Reviewed December 29, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Vancouver
Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

fussline
Lich, Germany
“Thank you both for this helpful accomodation!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Unfortunately my first review didn't get posted so I try to write a second one, as positive as the first.
I spent 2 great weeks with my mum in Cathys studio apartment and I just can recommend it to everyone who doesn't need lots of space.
The studio was totally clean and we got perfect service. They picked me up at and drove us back to the ferry terminal Departure Bay in Nanaimo and even stored my baggage for a few days after we left because I spent the weekend in Vancouver, then came back to the island.

+ good price!
+ 15 min. walk to Departure Bay ferry station
+ clean
+ modern
+ service
+ free internet access

- not much daylight in the studio (but who cares if you're outside the whole day)
- noisy fridge (could be a problem for those who don't sleep well)
- the stove is almost next to the bed so we had to open the door after cooking to get rid of the smell

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: modern and clean
Liked least: not much daylight
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Manitoba
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

EL Paso TX>
Reviewed September 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Rugged travelers
Qatar
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing