See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Was in room 114. Stinky room, smelled like chemical mixed with I don't know what...need an MSDS sheet for that room. The manager is HORRIBLY cruel. Drunken fights in room below, had to call RCMP as one drunken participant was doing to drive a vehicle either into my truck parked in line with theirs, or through the motel. Mixture of Motel Hell/Rob Zombie/David Lynch film excerpts...sketchy, filthy and dangerous. Will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Pepchew
Reviewed April 11, 2017

April 8, 2017, we rented Room #102 at about 11 pm.The room was clean and tidy. However, what we experienced shows dangerous neglect: We experienced liquid effluent falling on us through the ceiling when the person above flushed the toilet and showered. All the yellow water-liquid fell on my wife first and then me, I as we were in the washroom. Looking up, we saw an exposed drywall crack, in the ceiling. My wife ran and got the garbage bin and placed it to gather the rest, and exited.
Long neglect in fixing this detail is shown by the paint peeled off on the ceiling and the drywall filler washed away. exposing a long crack. When the downfall stopped, we quickly showered.
I called the owner, Jack, today, asking him for a rebate and requested his repair to the above so others will not experience the same. He was nasty, offered a small discount and said, if I did not like it...take him to court!
I will write a letter to CITY HALL, who may be able to help. It is a simple fix in the plumbing and new sheet flooring.

I do not think anyone wants this experience happening to his family. I can only offer this advice: check the room out, when staying here, especially the washroom ceiling before accepting. We did not expect this. For $79.00 I expect a little more....at least safe!

.just a little care goes a long way in making a trip somewhat enjoyable even on a budget!

R j

Room Tip: observe noise from the room above and street. Check the room out, especially the washroom ceiling showing leaks.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gentlefolks2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Stinky room, rude clerk, soft spots in the floor on the deck outside my room.
The stairs were broken at the bottom step
Someone yelling outside. I wont be staying there again. It was a experience I dont want to have again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Wanted a clean, simple place to stay with kids. 2 bedroom suite was a bonus. There were definitely attempts made to update the room - a ?single layer of paint, newer headboards. However, the cursory attemps did not cover up the smell of mould. Not just mustiness, but a real mouldy smell. My husband was gagging on the smell and we had to leave. The owner though gave us a full refund with no questions asked. He was very nice. I just want to warn people with allergies/ asthma about this property. Cleanliness also was wanting - table was not even wiped off properly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2016

I have stayed at this motel before and did not have an issue. The room was large with Kitchenette, coffee machine and TV. Free WiFi was easy and fast. The place itself shows signs of wear ( stairs and some bathroom tiles) but nothing shocking.
I stay here because it is centrally located and for $ 62.10 plus taxes it is a good value deal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business