“fantastic find”

Ranked #31 of 348 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2018

Was invited here by my friend's family member and it was amazing my friend an I shared the platter for two which was very reasonably priced and it was served well cooked and with a wonderful smile and great attitude. A huge thanks and shout out to Kyla or waitress for the wonderful job you did and I am sure continue to do. Made my first visit definitely not my last.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018

The girl that answered the phone said they didn't offer takeout. Also, their online menu is very out of date. We went elsewhere.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

had to phone 3 times to get through to make a reservation. When we arrived our
table was not ready so had to wait. There was only 1/2 doz. people in the resturant.
Caesar salad, cut and not broken, with little bit of sauce...not crisp. Clam chowder
soup tasted like flour. Nanaimo bar was stale and dry. Service not good...had to keep asking for things. Will not return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to drink a lovely Lake Breeze white and enjoyed the tuna. The food and drink were a lovely way to finish a long day of driving. I had a nice server, friendly and attentive. A great choice.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I had dinner here one night when staying at the hotel. The service was excellent and staff anxious to please. The food was good - not exceptional, but location excellent

Date of visit: July 2018