“Great pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #223 of 333 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff are so helpful and friendly. I sat in my car waiting for the the quoted time that my order would be ready and the young woman brought it out to me. Great service and of course the pizza was delicious!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Called in Nanaimo after a long day and walked into Pizza Hut. Order taken and prepared in quick time and piping hot. Staff polite and helpful with selection and best value

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I expected a consistent quality based on the brand however was quite disappointed at the quality and blandness of the pizza.

1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to celebrate my wife's last chemo treatment after battling for 1 year so my wife placed an order on the ph as we have done many times before. This time my wife had to listen to a lady in the back ground argue and verbally bash the male who was taking my wife's order as the lady was asking a question the male said to her....."I'm trying to ask her (my wife) but you keep yelling at me" and it was at that time that my wife was not impressed with what she was hearing and surely we didn't want this irate female driver delivering our pizza.
Still wanting our pizza nite, we drove to the location so as we can place the order in person and also have a talk with the manager about this drivers bad attitude while customer's on the phone. Placed the order then proceeded to ask for the manager. The lady ( Amanda Willem ) proceeded to say that she was the manager. I asked her if she could bring forward the female driver that's working tonite. Amanda looked at me kinda weird and said there's no female driver on shift and proceeded to ask what's this about. I told Amanda about my wife placing a call for delivery and had to hear this female yell and swear at the male who was trying his best to do so but was being over powered by this female with a foul mouth. As soon as I told Amanda this......her whole attitude took a 360 because she realized I was complaining about her. As soon as her ugly unprofessional side came out......I realized it's not a driver with issues....it's Amanda the store manager. Amanda then abruptly cancelled our order and even though I paid by debit......her rude side came our one more time by refunding my order with loonies and quarters which she hastely threw on the counter then ended it by saying " there, that's twice you cancelled your order and you drove from the other end of town and have no pizza and now how do you feel.

WOW....I'm still in shock that for all the Un -employed people out there......I'm sure there is someone out there who is better fitted for Amanda s job.

What started out as a families quest to celebrate the situation turned into an experience from hell. I'm 51 yrs old and have never ever experienced this type of treatment from a business that relies so much on people and families like mine.

We gave 1 star rating as the male who was trying to take my wife's order was doing the best he could.

4  Thank Ed B
Reviewed April 3, 2017

The food itself was basic Pizza Hut style. The pizzas were delicioius (however obviously not the gourmet type) and tasty. The service was fast and friendly.

Wish they had a Pizza Hut location closer to Nanaimo centre too.