“Cravings”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stopped in for lunch today, my wife had a craving for their 'Stuffed Mushroom Caps'!!

Service is always served up with a smile and my wife loved her caps lol

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I have to start off by saying to John the owner I am sorry you have ever gotten any bad reviews on your food as they are bologna your food was amazingly tasty.
It was a classic offering of steak and sea food the night we were there. The mushroom caps were done to perfection and the way they are meant to be made. My New York strip was the best tasting I have had in a long time nicely aged and hand cut. The portion was more then I could eat. My wife had the sea food platter which was very good as well. Everything from the starters, salads, sides and mains were great and a very nice selections for the kids menu both of ours opted for the ribs which they very much enjoyed. A big thank you to the staff they were very attentive as well. If you are going to be anywhere near Nanaimo make sure you go and enjoy this classic steak and seafood restaurant with its classic menu and you won't go wrong!

1  Thank Wesmail
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We went to the bold knight with a group of us and it was pretty quiet in the restaurant. Our bill was $75 for two entrees, a coffee and a side of fries. The food was mediocre and the server seemed annoyed by us. I've had steak and salmon here before, I wasn't impressed either time. Not somewhere I would choose

1  Thank Nyilley
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious steak sandwich for lunch. Wife had a stir fry. The buildings is a little old like other reviews say but that didn't take away the food and service was good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Headed to the Bold Knight for a later dinner after a day of boating with friends. It was the Oyster Rockefeller that really drew us there, as the men were having cravings for it! Staff was friendly and helpful, even though it was later and we were the last ones there. Soup was great, as were the coconut prawns.

1  Thank Lynda D